VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
So that means if you care about the "Unused arts", you'd keep a copy of 1.172?

Also, is each path fairly short? Or there are some sort of "Chapter Selector" to let you skip to the part you left of?
Why the dev talks like corrupting file is not a big deal?
Not sounds like they respecting player's time at all lol.
Each path has 30 "days" if you got enough love points before the 30th day then it will be an additional 5 for a total of 35 days. There isn't a chapter selector, so you're gonna need a guide and use the fast forward button.
I'm not sure about the last two points as Dyne did explicitly stated back in ver. 1.170 about the saves as seen here:
Extracurricular Activities -1.170 pc: Mega
Extracurricular Activities -1.170 mac: Mega

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the post in question that is publicly viewed:

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
Each path has 30 "days" if you got enough love points before the 30th day then it will be an additional 5 for a total of 35 days.
What? Where does that come from? I mean if that's true, then there's no point of making bad ending on Harold's day 34.

Nothing in the script files indicates that either. Every day 30 ends without variable checks or something like that that can prevent progress as its prerequisite, it just goes straight to day 31 ("jump Day31_Harold/Spencer/Chester/Dozer/Darius").

Except for Harold, having love points below certain thresholds just gives you the neutral ending on day 35.

tl;dr Finished routes so far give you 35 days outside of special circumstances (Harold's bad end).

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Each path has 30 "days" if you got enough love points before the 30th day then it will be an additional 5 for a total of 35 days. There isn't a chapter selector, so you're gonna need a guide and use the fast forward button.
I'm not sure about the last two points as Dyne did explicitly stated back in ver. 1.170 about the saves as seen here:

and the post in question that is publicly viewed:
My point is, as a developer, if you are going to corrupt players savefiles, void their hours of play, you should make up for it with some recouping mechanics, like a "Chapter Selector" for VN.
Only exception is when the game is fairly short and straight forward, the wipe doesn't really impact anything.
But in the post they didn't even show a sign of remorse.
Saying they are gonna wipe your time in advance doesn't make it any better.

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
What? Where does that come from? I mean if that's true, then there's no point of making bad ending on Harold's day 34.
Sorry that was based on my early experience with the game during that time there was emphasis on love points, Spencer and Harold was prominent; Been following guides to get to the point of the updates so I did not do a blind play to actually know that you can go beyond day 30.

Aug 3, 2022
talking shit here ain't gonna change anything dude, people are here for free patreon stuff and some folks are whining about the vn when you didn't even pay for the visual novel in the first place, you just downloaded it from someone who subbed

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
talking shit here ain't gonna change anything dude
You were the one who talked shit first. I was just responding in kind.

people are here for free patreon stuff and some folks are whining about the vn when you didn't even pay for the visual novel in the first place, you just downloaded it from someone who subbed
So what? Get off of your high chair. Just because you're paying while some of us aren't doesn't mean what we're saying is any less valid.

don't even know dyne personally but all you say so far is that i'm defending him
Because that's exactly what you were doing? You said that our "hate boner" for him is "tiring to see" for you when our reasons for hating how things have been going with this VN are not simple baseless hate boner. It's like you're triggered on his behalf. You also shilled for his patreon thrice so far.

i just wanna say if you don't like what you're reading, stop reading it :p
Tell that to your face. You were the one who started this when you could've followed your own advice by not reading our comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
if you were so upset of the decisions just sub his patreon and tell him directly
Many of us here have done so, even on his itch page, but he's not having it because he doesn't like opposing opinions. One of those who can't distinguish constructive critism (which you would need in order to improve your skills and quality of your work) and hating, I take it. Our "hate boner" largely stems from the way he ignores feedback. We just want this VN to be good but... well, that's not what we're getting, seems like

What we mean "good" we probably mean something that focuses more on healthy relationship and character development, helping the husbandos overcoming their issues and becoming better people. And not all about kinks, fetishes, sex, and lusting after their daddies. It's sad because back then, ExAc has the same writing quality as Morenatsu, which is one of the best furry VNs I've ever played

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes