VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Somehow I imagine if MC could romance Azaghal, that tiger is going to be thirsty and lusts over Spencer while we're dating him as well. This may be a cynic, but I feel like gone the days of monogamous, drama-free relationships for the rest of the guys. Unless, maybe, Dwayne has none of those issues
Dwayne is open to Poly, but he's much better than Richard or Dozer in that regard that he's completely open and upfront with MC and doesn't play around or lead the MC on, plus he tells and shows (with his actions) to the MC that he (Dwayne) is really head over heels in love with the MC.

matteroff20

Nov 20, 2023
Here's mine if you still want it. Spencer Darius

In case you want to know where to put the saves:
Put them in "C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ExtracurricularActivities". 2-10 on Spencer's filename means tab 2 slot 10, for Darius it's tab 4 slot 14, so if you already have your own saves on the same slots, then you'll have to change the filenames so my saves will occupy empty slots in your game. Say you want to put Spencer's save in tab 8 slot 3, then you'll need to change the filename from "2-10-LT1.save" to "8-3-LT1.save". The save slot numbering in the game's save menu goes like this:
1 6 11
2 7 12
3 8 13
4 9 14
5 10 15
Tab numbers are the numbers on top of the save menu.
Load the saves and play it until you are kicked to the main menu so that your game unlocks the best ending flags. You might stumble upon a file named "persistent" when putting the saves, it's where the game stores your variables, like MC's name, choices, flags, etc.. Finishing a route updates this file so that your variables can be used in bonus days and other routes, which is why Dyne always stresses to replay your saves till completion so the file is updated correctly.

Been checking through the script files and I've found only Dozer and Richard routes so far (which makes sense since this was first implemented when Dozer and Darius' routes were almost finished after all). There might be one in Dwayne's route, but I really, really can't be bothered regarding him.
Thanks for the saves! Much appreciated

I was just thinking because even in your save there is one last Darius CG locked or missing, is it just not in the game? Because in my perfect ending save, it's also like that

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
Thanks for the saves! Much appreciated

I was just thinking because even in your save there is one last Darius CG locked or missing, is it just not in the game? Because in my perfect ending save, it's also like that
This is simply my theory so CMIIW, but just having the save isn't enough, your game has to "see" the event (as in you have to go through the corresponding event in the game yourself) for the CG to be unlocked. This is also where the persistent file comes into play; the game stores your CG unlocking progress in that file (again CMIIW, I'm not really Renpy-savvy).

Can you tell me which one you haven't unlocked? Because I actually have all Darius CGs unlocked (ever since I made that save I think):

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

matteroff20

Nov 20, 2023
This is simply my theory so CMIIW, but just having the save isn't enough, your game has to "see" the event (as in you have to go through the corresponding event in the game yourself) for the CG to be unlocked. This is also where the persistent file comes into play; the game stores your CG unlocking progress in that file (again CMIIW, I'm not really Renpy-savvy).

Can you tell me which one you haven't unlocked? Because I actually have all Darius CGs unlocked (ever since I made that save I think):

View attachment 3192593
I see, I think you might be onto something because even though I can play your save I still do not have 1 Darius CG as you can see here:

darius.PNG

Do you maybe know how to unlock it?

The same goes for these two:

coach.PNG
dozer.PNG

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
I see, I think you might be onto something because even though I can play your save I still do not have 1 Darius CG as you can see here:

View attachment 3195049

Do you maybe know how to unlock it?

The same goes for these two:

View attachment 3195052
View attachment 3195053
Darius: On Day 18 at the Arcade, choose "Keep playing like normal" so that Darius wins the bet and kisses Spencer.

Harold:
The first one: Choose white shirt when going shopping with him on Day 21 (yeah it's the same Bear Belly shirt as the black one, just white). He'll send the picture when you're sexting on Day 24.
The second one: DnD session with everyone wearing clothes. Choose "Practical outfits" on Day 28.

Dozer: Agree with him to compare balls with Chester on Day 17 (during park sex scene, choose his balls until you get the option). Then, say he has the biggest balls on Day 22.

Reactions: Sraconis
Oct 7, 2022
Darius: On Day 18 at the Arcade, choose "Keep playing like normal" so that Darius wins the bet and kisses Spencer.

Harold:
The first one: Choose white shirt when going shopping with him on Day 21 (yeah it's the same Bear Belly shirt as the black one, just white). He'll send the picture when you're sexting on Day 24.
The second one: DnD session with everyone wearing clothes. Choose "Practical outfits" on Day 28.

Dozer: Agree with him to compare balls with Chester on Day 17 (during park sex scene, choose his balls until you get the option). Then, say he has the biggest balls on Day 22.
Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 9.17.54 AM.png
Hii may I also ask you if you know how to get these

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
View attachment 3196782
Hii may I also ask you if you know how to get these
Here, at the bottom part. That should cover the necessary flags to unlock the events. To get 16, barge in Spencer's home without permission. For 18, you need to come clean to Spencer.

In case you don't have Spencer's best ending flag and you don't feel like going through his route, see here.

Last edited:

matteroff20

Nov 20, 2023

Harold:

Thanks so much, it all worked! Been trying to unlock them for so long, much appreciated!

Reactions: vangstampede

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
Here, at the bottom part. That should cover the necessary flags to unlock the events. To get 16, barge in Spencer's home without permission. For 18, you need to come clean to Spencer.

In case you don't have Spencer's best ending flag and you don't feel like going through his route, see here.
Can help me too? I can't get 18 and 19. Thanks

Reactions: konstantin2547

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Does anyone know about a version that is translated into Spanish?
As far as I know there aren't any separate versions translated to Spanish. If you go to config you can select however the text to be in Spanish. Though I've never read the VN in Spanish, so I can't tell you how good or bad the translation job is.

ManuOwOr

Nov 9, 2023
As far as I know there aren't any separate versions translated to Spanish. If you go to config you can select however the text to be in Spanish. Though I've never read the VN in Spanish, so I can't tell you how good or bad the translation job is.

Yes I did, and the Spanish translation went to a certain point. From then on there were no more parts in Spanish, only in English.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Can someone send the for torrent? The OneDrive link is not working for me, for some reason.
ExtracurricularActivities-1.165
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Phantasmagoria33
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes