VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Richard route where!?
Also am I the only one who thinks it's odd we have a random human amongst all these furries?

Reactions: Aubreylight

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I was so getting into Harold's route and a three-way seemed inevitable then it said that the next update would end his route...I HAVE NO WORDS (Jks I have loads but nothing to say at this present TIME)

May 6, 2019
So like spoiler alert ( Simi alert wont spoil that much) im just disappointed in most of the characters. Am I missing something? like with Spencer do i have to be non aggressive with my choices?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Uhg so I've been playing this for like 2 days non-stop and I just can't like the main character at all, he's so boring and prudish when it comes down to sex like what 21yr old is that naive and how he never picks anything up like the subtly jokes it's like I don't feel as I'm playing as myself at all.

Plus he mentions being cut down there which seems to be an odd thing to even mention if we are suppose to be the main character.

Last edited:

Luxiam

Mar 7, 2020
Uhg so I've been playing this for like 2 days non-stop and I just can't like the main character at all, he's so boring and prudish when it comes down to sex like what 21yr old is that naive and how he never picks anything up like the subtly jokes it's like I don't feel as I'm playing as myself at all.

Plus he mentions being cut down there which seems to be an odd thing to even mention if we are suppose to be the main character.
Which route have you played so far ?

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
Tbh I think MC is eh. He's bland enough to self insert and he's naive enough to make the sexual tension tantalizing. I learned my lesson going into the game super horny, but honestly I love just about everything that Extracurricular Activities has to offer.

Reactions: Luxiam

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Okay, i guess there's no hope to change your mind about Eric then x) Maybe later with Richard route
The one route I can't wait for LOL, but now I kinda want one for Grant after thinking about it...

Luxiam

Mar 7, 2020
The one route I can't wait for LOL, but now I kinda want one for Grant after thinking about it...
That would be really cool but sadly Grant is only a cameo character, Dynewulf doesn't own him. But hey, at least you can see him dancing on youtube ^^

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes