VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
What a pointless fucking update lmao on top of nothing remotely interesting really actually happening you could also trim a pretty large chunk of the text because as per usual they just keep repeating themselves.

Krakenchaos23

Aug 28, 2022
Ignoring the new update that was terribly boring, can someone give me a more detailed explanation of how to get image 16 - 18 of Richard's route?

I know I have to be forward with Richard and I already completed Spencer's good ending, but there seem to be no options of dialogue that will unlock the image for me!! At least the scene is good?

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
Thank God it's Dwayne update, not Richard. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But then again, the same thing happening to next Richard update might not be zero, Dyne is still going through a lot of things irl.

Ignoring the new update that was terribly boring, can someone give me a more detailed explanation of how to get image 16 - 18 of Richard's route?

I know I have to be forward with Richard and I already completed Spencer's good ending, but there seem to be no options of dialogue that will unlock the image for me!! At least the scene is good?
When in front of his front door, did you knock on the door again or did you enter uninvited? You have to do the latter, and then peep on him when given the chance.

Also, seeing "You tested the doorknob and realized it was unlocked." line is a good indication that you pass the needed checks to see the scene. Otherwise, the MC will just knock on the door twice without your input.

Last edited:

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
This update in short: MC being pervert for everyone around him and Dwayne telling him it's okay and that he can sleep with other people

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
This update in short: MC being pervert for everyone around him and Dwayne telling him it's okay and that he can sleep with other people
Not surprising. He becomes extremely sexually needy the moment he enters a relationship. Or once he gets his first sexual activity in any route

In a way, this reminded me of what my ex used to say about sex and relationships. And how most gay men in my country tend to experience their "romantic" relationship. This might be an old fashioned view, but I definitely don't want my relationship to be all about sex, doing it everytime we hang out. I want some chill, quality time with meaningful/casual talks and jokes too :FacePalm:

ohnoes69

Mar 25, 2022
Please tell me someone has the gallery version too, I think I found out how to unlock everything in the gallery without actually replaying the game

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018
Does anyone know if it's still possible to download old versions of the game? (Particularly version 1.50 or lower, before the artist change, thank you)

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
So is there any threesome/orgy scenes in Richard/dwayne routes yet? I really liked that badger manager guy from rich route he so cute uwu

Jun 5, 2019
Extracurricular Activities 1.167 - PC: Mega
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just to be sure I understand this. So wolfbite isn't going to address the issue on Richard not talking to the MC first if they are in a monogamous or poly relationship which can lead to a good/bad ending. So now its only good/neutral? That means no matter how much you disagree with what Richard/Dwayne, the worst ending is neutral/still together?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes