VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.177] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
Christ am I going to have to skip through the entirety of grifter's route just to get some kind of bonus dialogue that changes a whole scene or something
I don't WANT TO..........

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
Update: good fucking lord it makes you skip through TEN DAYS EVERY TIME to get every scene
I have a vague feeling I'm missing something too, aside from grifter's scene, but that could just be dyne's bullshit teasing-without-committing thing showing again.
He says he wrote 25k words, but I have no idea if there's a way to actually check that versus how much I've read.

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
Welp, I was right. Dwayne's route is gonna be about cuckold after all considering what happened in this update
Not entirely sure it's cuckolding, more just a semi-open relationship
Cuckolding is more about the exclusion of the other partner and not caring about their consent, as far as I understand, while here it's all about consent and communication
Though who knows, what with the chastity cage thing

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Not entirely sure it's cuckolding, more just a semi-open relationship
Cuckolding is more about the exclusion of the other partner and not caring about their consent, as far as I understand, while here it's all about consent and communication
Though who knows, what with the chastity cage thing
Cuckold is consensual, without consent it's just cheating(most artists and writers portray cuckold incorrectly)

reason it might go the cuckold route is because Dwayne clearly doesn't mind sharing MC and is now wearing a chastity cage, the usual set up for cuckold stuff

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes