VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.167] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
4nqTh58sNUwfvPmv9naNtQlJ3ppwXqXHqKghhoZEcZN3Zc29GtMOmxGAUvw47N6L.png

Overview:
The story follows the main character (you!) as you play tennis with a college team while trying to make it through your classes. Through the story, depending on the choices you make, you may or may not find romance with the other players on the team. Your choices change the way the story will progress, so be wary of the paths you take! This is a silly, upbeat story, but everyone does have their hardships as well, so will they show their deepest secrets or keep you locked out?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-18
Release Date: 2024-02-16
Developer: WolfBite Interactive LLC - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.167
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Note - If you get a crash after the MC says 'Mmhmm." at school, start your file over. I messed up some of Dwayne's internal code that was causing some variable issues. I fixed it, but it's still possible it'll cause trouble for some people.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Grivus hanks for the links
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

WE%2F8qC.png YTFEWM.png 241947_CoachShower2.png 241949_dozer2.png 241950_Spencer_bottom.png 241952_bj3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
May 10, 2017
At this point, I wouldn't be shocked to see a full on hardcore non furry Bara game get posted on the site in the next like 2 days.

MurkyLOL

Feb 20, 2018
I was going to make a joke about this game... then remember that i'm waiting for the update to that date sim with the My little pony and loved the Dog and the Idol... so... carry on my dear sir.
Those 2 (mlp datesim and dog idol) , PROUDEST FAPS OF MI LIFE:FuckYea:
Still, if it could be more traps here it would be welcome...
...or more yuri, yuri is always good:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: VeggieNeptunia

Har'kanal645

Oct 16, 2017
Got both good news and bad news.
The good news is that i got the latest version, bad news is that I have a problem upload it on filedropper. :/
Gonna try it again today and if that's not going to work I'm gonna try another download site.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes