AI Extreme AI, rape, bestiality, bondage, monster, tentacles, extreme hardcore *NO TEENS*

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
Well I started this thread over a month ago now and it's exploded into a fantastic collection of deviancy, and has grown in the number of regular posters and creators. A special shoutout must be given to Leongen43 who essentially hustled and raised awareness for the thread, as well as producing what is consistently excellent and innovative work.

Anyway, this isn't really my thread, but I started it so I'm gonna humor myself and repost here my personal favorites so far. These are just my personal best picks, not any kind of objective statement of quality or anything (because so many people have posted so many great things it is not possible to choose the best; these are my favorites, subjectively). I have not included anything by that asshat ank who posts too much and waters down the thread, nor have I included anything not personally made by the poster (even though there are some great things; I only want to repost stuff personally posted by the creators). A lot of recurring names here, because I dig their work.

I'll probably do this again every once in awhile. But these are my personal favorites from the thread thus far, limiting myself to just 10 (which is very difficult because everything in this thread is gold, I'm telling you), in no particular order and including horny nonsense commentary because I feel slightly entitled:

By Fappy_Schlicks69
00004-3602339976.png
I like this one because of her expression of general okay-ness with the wonderfully wet tentacles entering her orifices and the lovely cum textures... It just makes me hard. Good stuff.

By Leongen43
1719754644381.png
The king of beast, Leongen43. I just love this one because of, well, the wonderful dog penis gently oozing semen into her hair. She's so pretty and you can clearly see she's been hard at work with her mouth, and is now enjoying her reward smeared across her chest. So sexy. I want to reach over and pump the cock a little more and squeeze out some juice on her nipples.

By Mipecio
image_17.png
Goddamit, because of this wicked artist I am now into goblin chicks. And she's pregnant. And pretty. And suckling a mancock. And I want to watch.

By Fappy_Schlicks69
00027-2758823012.png
Ummmm.... no comment. Except that's a really tasty looking penis. Foreskin. Tasty. Must stop talking. Actually because of this stuff we now have another wonderful thread for such things run by the creator here.

By Leongen43
1719944792362.png
This one... I really like this one... She's really pretty, her breasts are just the right size for me, and she's wearing the best makeup a girl can get (horse cum. It's horse cum). Splendid and just perfect.

By Mipecio
image.png
She's so pretty, isn't she? Very nice eyes, hair... breasts look so soft and delicious... my gosh. And she has something extra to salivate over. Glorious. Wicked and glorious.

By DickoNicko
6C766086FE056732CB5C7A35744F4290A3E9B4602176BAF5411E7FF9AACC7FD3.jpg
Man, this lady is my childhood. Getting raped. By an anthropomorphic turtle. Raped. And I'm super into it. I'm messed up :p But look at her face, it's so pretty and she's got a super hot expression as he pounds her from behind... Man. Yes.

By Fappy_Schlicks69
00044-163927047.png
This artist started posting more beast stuff recently and man so good. It's almost like you came home from school early to find your mom... and Rex. I love her face, it's so very attractive here. Oh goodness. Want.

By Leongen43
1723247442435.png
This is the newest entry here. Look at the art style. The background, the location high above the ancient world, where she is being held, and punished. It's so beautiful. Masterpiece.

By Mipecio
image_1.png
Tentacles, check. Pregnant beauty, check. Goblin girl, che... what? Sonofabitch this dood made me into goblins. I hate myself now. Animals and monsters and rapey ladies with penises are respectable deviancies but goblins? Man, I need help.

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
Well I started this thread over a month ago now and it's exploded into a fantastic collection of deviancy, and has grown in the number of regular posters and creators. A special shoutout must be given to Leongen43 who essentially hustled and raised awareness for the thread, as well as producing what is consistently excellent and innovative work.

Anyway, this isn't really my thread, but I started it so I'm gonna humor myself and repost here my personal favorites so far. These are just my personal best picks, not any kind of objective statement of quality or anything (because so many people have posted so many great things it is not possible to choose the best; these are my favorites, subjectively). I have not included anything by that asshat ank who posts too much and waters down the thread, nor have I included anything not personally made by the poster (even though there are some great things; I only want to repost stuff personally posted by the creators). A lot of recurring names here, because I dig their work.

I'll probably do this again every once in awhile. But these are my personal favorites from the thread thus far, limiting myself to just 10 (which is very difficult because everything in this thread is gold, I'm telling you), in no particular order and including horny nonsense commentary because I feel slightly entitled:

By Fappy_Schlicks69
View attachment 3920852
I like this one because of her expression of general okay-ness with the wonderfully wet tentacles entering her orifices and the lovely cum textures... It just makes me hard. Good stuff.

By Leongen43
View attachment 3920856
The king of beast, Leongen43. I just love this one because of, well, the wonderful dog penis gently oozing semen into her hair. She's so pretty and you can clearly see she's been hard at work with her mouth, and is now enjoying her reward smeared across her chest. So sexy. I want to reach over and pump the cock a little more and squeeze out some juice on her nipples.

By Mipecio
View attachment 3920861
Goddamit, because of this wicked artist I am now into goblin chicks. And she's pregnant. And pretty. And suckling a mancock. And I want to watch.

By Fappy_Schlicks69
View attachment 3920854
Ummmm.... no comment. Except that's a really tasty looking penis. Foreskin. Tasty. Must stop talking. Actually because of this stuff we now have another wonderful thread for such things run by the creator here.

By Leongen43
View attachment 3920857
This one... I really like this one... She's really pretty, her breasts are just the right size for me, and she's wearing the best makeup a girl can get (horse cum. It's horse cum). Splendid and just perfect.

By Mipecio
View attachment 3920859
She's so pretty, isn't she? Very nice eyes, hair... breasts look so soft and delicious... my gosh. And she has something extra to salivate over. Glorious. Wicked and glorious.

By DickoNicko
View attachment 3920853
Man, this lady is my childhood. Getting raped. By an anthropomorphic turtle. Raped. And I'm super into it. I'm messed up :p But look at her face, it's so pretty and she's got a super hot expression as he pounds her from behind... Man. Yes.

By Fappy_Schlicks69
View attachment 3920855
This artist started posting more beast stuff recently and man so good. It's almost like you came home from school early to find your mom... and Rex. I love her face, it's so very attractive here. Oh goodness. Want.

By Leongen43
View attachment 3920858
This is the newest entry here. Look at the art style. The background, the location high above the ancient world, where she is being held, and punished. It's so beautiful. Masterpiece.

By Mipecio
View attachment 3920860
Tentacles, check. Pregnant beauty, check. Goblin girl, che... what? Sonofabitch this dood made me into goblins. I hate myself now. Animals and monsters and rapey ladies with penises are respectable deviancies but goblins? Man, I need help.
I will sign under every word you said about our wonderful artists, including you, of course! ♥
And damn, you're absolutely crazy, man! But I like it! ♥

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
Mar 18, 2020
What I usually use in prompts for goblins is "1girl, goblin, shortstack, green skin" and then "1male, human male", that way I usually get green skinned goblin girls.
Thanks for the tip. I think it might have been a certain embedding I use, have heard it can cause that from time to time.
I'll definitely be giving it a try again.
Prob should start out making goblin girls solo, so I can get a better feel for it.

Reactions: Mipecio
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes