AI Extreme AI, rape, bestiality, bondage, monster, tentacles, extreme hardcore

Mar 18, 2020
Damn, I really want to see more of this. Perhaps even some backstory and lore to go with this hellish scenario :love:
In the area where I live there is this decades abandoned, remote military complex nearby. It has long been rumored the place is the sight for many a cultist ritual and supernatural happenings over the years. One day I was bored so on a whim I decided to go exploring ...... Maybe that was a mistake, little did I know the hell which awaited me there......
The complex was vast. But not long after arriving I came across what was clearly the cultist ritual site. There was what looked to be a massive pentgram symbol of some kind painted on the floor in the middle of the room.... It was a brownish red color and took up a large portion of the room it was in. Stupidly ,I stepped into the middle of it. I don't really know what happened next. I passed out or something. All I can remember is what I awoke too.

"Well,well,well it seems you have unwittingly stumbled upon our little portal to the mortal world" "Just in time, we were in need of another slave boy"
"Mmmmm hey girls, looks like we have found ourselves a new play thing HAHAHA!"
00018-1731318667.png
"I may just keep you all to myself, I am the queen of lust after all. I think that entitles me to my very own little slave boy."
"You might just be my favorite, I can't be so selfish as to not share you. I must appease my sex starved minions." "Their loins ache for the satiation that only you can provide them"

So this is my future.... An eternal sex slave for the succubus queen and her minions of lust, depravity, and degeneracy.....
You know what, maybe that's not such a bad thing.:devilish:

00027-2360971581.png
00030-3232935273.png
(CRINGE don't laugh too much LOL. I am not a writer.)

Last edited:

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
In the area where I live there is this decades abandoned, remote military complex nearby. It has long been rumored the place is the sight for many a cultist ritual and supernatural happenings over the years. One day I was bored so on a whim I decided to go exploring ...... Maybe that was a mistake, little did I know the hell which awaited me there......
The complex was vast. But not long after arriving I came across what was clearly the cultist ritual site. There was what looked to be a massive pentgram symbol of some kind painted on the floor in the middle of the room.... It was a brownish red color and took up a large portion of the room it was in. Stupidly ,I stepped into the middle of it. I don't really know what happened next. I passed out or something. All I can remember is what I awoke too.

"Well,well,well it seems you have unwittingly stumbled upon our little portal to the mortal world" "Just in time, we were in need of another slave boy"
"Mmmmm hey girls, looks like we have found ourselves a new play thing HAHAHA!"
View attachment 3892702
"I may just keep you all to myself, I am the queen of lust after all. I think that entitles me to my very own little slave boy."
"You might just be my favorite, I can't be so selfish as to not share you. I must appease my sex starved minions." "Their loins ache for the satiation that only you can provide them"

So this is my future.... An eternal sex slave for the succubus queen and her minions of lust, depravity, and degeneracy.....
You know what, maybe that's not such a bad thing.:devilish:

View attachment 3892723
View attachment 3892727
(CRINGE don't laugh too much LOL. I am not a writer.)
We need more stories like this. More if us should do this :DThanks for putting it out there, I know a bunch of people will enjoy it.

I wish there was a fiction section, I write some hardcore crazy stuff but there's nowhere to put it here so I post elsewhere.

Last edited: