AI Extreme AI, rape, bestiality, bondage, monster, tentacles, extreme hardcore

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
Seeing all these beautiful girls having sex with hideous monsters makes me wish I was their boyfriend so I could hold their hands while giving them emotional support.

Anyway, these are all great pics you guys are sharing with us.
So this one is for Joshy92.....
ank-forjoshy92-001.jpg
The lottery was held once a generation. to see who would go into the dark places below the village and satiate the creatures that dwelt there. Since long before anyone could remember, this had been the way. A beautiful young woman unmarried, must go and sacrifice her body to the creatures for a day and a night, or they would come up and destroy the village and everyone in it.

This time, it was Sarah who was chosen. Crying and sobbing, she bravely walked down the stone steps. Unknown to the townsfolk, her boyfriend Joshy also accompanied her. The creatures were waiting there for them, and sensing their sacrifice, did not attack the couple. Sarah's clothes were shredded roughly from her frame, and she was pushed down onto the ground. Her boyfriend held her hand and whispered to her softly, comforting her as the creature penetrated her.

She cried out and sobbed, but her boyfriend stroked her hair as the creature pounded her, again, again, mercilessly. She kissed her boyfriend to help muffle the sounds, and together they got through the ordeal. It spasmed and erupted inside her womb, defiling her with black and slimy semen. She gasped and her breasts sagged to the ground. The creature stood, it's glistening cock wet and dark, and bade her boyfriend come and see. And he saw.

Her pussy was pink, and beautiful. And oozing horrible monster sperm.

From somewhere in the dark, others came, and watched. Sarah's boyfriend found to his horror that his cock was erect. They bade him disrobe, and he knew if he was to stay with her in safety he must do as they asked. He shed his clothing and his hardon freed itself from his tight pants.

But now. Would he also enter his used girlfriend, or would he stay on the side and watch the others take their turn?

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
A non targeted friendly reminder to keep in mind rule 10. I don't know if realistic AI counts as IRL but I'm sure we will get clarification in the form of a rule banning AI images of bestiality if we don't keep it to monsters and pseudo realistic

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
A non targeted friendly reminder to keep in mind rule 10. I don't know if realistic AI counts as IRL but I'm sure we will get clarification in the form of a rule banning AI images of bestiality if we don't keep it to monsters and pseudo realistic
Yes, we must be careful. None of the work posted here thus far could be mistaken for real, but it all depends on the mods.

Reactions: Leongen43