Seeking Extreme Fetish

PonutLover13

Aug 18, 2018
Extreme Fetish Games

Preferably Smegma and Foreskin. Other gross fetishes are fine, but i'm trying to locate the hard to find ones. Please list the fetishes of any game posted.

As always, thanks to anyone that helps. If I find your post helpful, I will make sure to leave a like.

Reactions: jameshaul

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Extreme Fetish Games

Preferably Smegma and Foreskin. Other gross fetishes are fine, but i'm trying to locate the hard to find ones. Please list the fetishes of any game posted.

As always, thanks to anyone that helps. If I find your post helpful, I will make sure to leave a like.
Question is too vague, what might you consider normal is extreme to someone else. Like non-con is considered extreme but here in this site and overall adult gaming genre is pretty lax.

PonutLover13

Aug 18, 2018
If anyone needs more specifics

Piss play
Scat
Fart
Smegma
Foreskin
Females with hairy body.( Slightly trimmed or unkempt both work)
Smell
Extreme sweat
Hyper
Nipple insertion( not piercing it, inserting objects through a gaping nipple)

These are just a few.

Also, to anyone looking for a game with all of these, check out Paraphore at

D

Deleted member 584847

I'd be interested in simillar games aswell although in a bit different way then mentioned above - Im not interested in "gross" types like scat or smegma, I'd prefer something like Gore/cum harvesting and distributing, from human/bestial/monster(farm if you like)/keeping girls dirty(washing ban sort of)/urinating everywhere or on anything.
preferebly with management aspects, something like school/town/colony/kingdom managemet.

I know there are... rules and limitations here which I do not intend to brake somehow. but basically no limits for me.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Has just about everything you're looking for, but almost all of it revolves around bestiality.
Large amounts of Smegma

animsatan666

Mar 5, 2018
bumping tis thread to get new suggestions....
alredy found -
games
starless
bible black

Basically not much...

Reactions: PonutLover13

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Starless comes to mind(which has most of the fetishes you mentioned i think) along with the other ones mentioned by animsatan666.
Also the Taimanin Asagi series has a wide range of more extreme stuff. For example Taimanin Asagi Zero has things such as scat, pee, smegma, foreskin, smell and bsdm and such. The game Euphoria also comes to mind though I haven't got to play it much yet.

If you want something very gore and body-modification-based, Dustmania is probably the most extreme one I can think of.

You may also like the game I'm developing in my signature (Immoral Sorceress) which is likely on the unusually extreme side and has things such as corruption, pee, scat, farting, smell, ugly-fication, female(s) with hairy body, body modification, pregnancy/abortion, extreme orgasms and lots of other stuff.