Ren'Py F-Frontier [v0.07.2] [SKuNK STuDIO]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
is on Patreon

exactly :<

I'm bad at programming>_>
Keep going, don't hesitate to ask if you have some problems with translation or programming, u can always found people interessed in your project.

Ah and please, if you do gay / ntr content, always make it optionnal. These two tags alone can make fly away a lot of peoples, because just a few really like this kind of things.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
These two tags alone can make fly away a lot of peoples, because just a few really like this kind of things.
That’s not true! The fact is that people who don’t like it are whining always like babies so it makes it look like worse than it is. The truth is that others just don’t care. Take for example the hugely popular Legend of Queen Opala series or Roundscape or Wild Life. They have content which you wouldn’t like and an army of fans. That’s not “just a few”.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Hello i was going to download the game but after seing the comments and the preview inages is most of the content whit others characters or the character we play get anything?
I would like to know to save time

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Yes, it's time to move on to the main characters :<
next we will try to make NTR content optional
If your gonna make it optiinal make it that can be avoidable not skippable skipping the scene is the same than doing nothing and most of time anger the people more

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes