Tool F95 Notify [v1.1.0] [paw_beans]

paw_beans

May 23, 2022

Get instant desktop notifications from F95Zone with this lightweight, portable, and open-source tool!

Overview

Are you chronically online and never want to miss a message from F95 like me? Do you like to contribute to the community and see reactions to your posts? Then this is for you!

Features

- Instant Notifications: Stay informed with desktop notifications fetched every 5 minutes.
- Compact Size: Small file size for quick and efficient usage.
- Portability: Carry the tool with you wherever you go – no installation required.
- Open-Source: Explore, modify, and contribute to the project on .
- House-Trained: Should not shit on the floor unless provoked.

Getting Started

1. First Launch: Upon the initial launch, the program will close after creating a `config.json` file.
2. Configuration: Open the config.json file and configure the necessary settings.
- Obtain _xfToken and the cookies from your browser using the F12 Inspect Elements Network Tab.
3. Relaunch: Once configured, relaunch the program for uninterrupted F95Zone notifications.

How to Contribute

If you'd like to contribute to the development of , feel free to fork the repository, make your changes, and submit a pull request. Your ideas and enhancements are welcome!

Support

For any issues or questions, please create an or simply ask in here. I appreciate your feedback and will address any concerns promptly.

Note: is an independent project and is not affiliated with or endorsed by F95Zone.

Made with ❤ by / paw_beans

paw_beans

May 23, 2022
Looks like you create browser notifications
What do you mean with browser notifications? It uses the cookies from the browser to authenticate the requests but after that you can close the browser and keep this tool running without issues unless I'm misunderstanding you.

Extra Lewd

May 7, 2018
What do you mean with browser notifications? It uses the cookies from the browser to authenticate the requests but after that you can close the browser and keep this tool running without issues unless I'm misunderstanding you.
No, I just mean what any browser (like chrome, firefox or etc) already has function to notify users about something. But, to get this notifications you should allow to website do this. Anyway, if this can be usefull for someone that great!

Reactions: paw_beans

paw_beans

May 23, 2022
No, I just mean what any browser (like chrome, firefox or etc) already has function to notify users about something. But, to get this notifications you should allow to website do this. Anyway, if this can be usefull for someone that great!
Oh you meant like that. For some reason it doesn't work at all on my end so i thought that it probably isn't supported on this site. But hey its always good to have alternatives.