Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020
Could you point me to a Download Link for ver. 11+ ? I seem to be blind or too dumb to find it on github...
It's explained here :) :
  • How can I try new features early?

[...] You can see the beta builds in the ; here you should look for entries with a green tick or a red cross icon. When you open one, scroll down to the "Artifacts" section, look for your platform and click on it to download. Keep in mind you will need to be logged into GitHub to download. If the entry had a red icon, that means that the build has failed for some platforms, but yours might be fine so check anyway.

Reactions: touchy

Sather1

Mar 19, 2021
I had the same behavior with 10.2, with the newer versions (11+) it works like this:
View attachment 4073826
Is current version is installed and finished.

View attachment 4073821
Was finished, but a new version is available.

View attachment 4073823
Is updated and the previous version was finished.

View attachment 4073836
With the newer version you can also see the last installed version, last finished version, then the latest version available next to the name (notice icons to left of versions).

I know this doesn't solve your problem without you upgrading, but honestly the upgrade is worth it ;)
thank you so much

Mar 23, 2023
Reactions: GrammerCop

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
touchy asked how to download the latest version. I answered. What is the problem here? No one else specified that you needed an account (which is not needed to download the stable version), so I did which evidently was helpful according to this post https://f95zone.to/threads/f95checker-willyjl.44173/post-14948694.
I apologize.

You are correct. I seem to have gotten quite a few messages somewhat dyslexically mixed up. I took a few minutes this morning (AFTER I had my coffee) to re-read the pertinent messages.

Of course, it doesn't help that I'm going through nearly 1000 game folders of my previous rejects and adding the titles to F95Checker. (something I've been planning for a while, but was too lazy to do because it is so time-consuming).

But, I am glad touchy found what he needed.

Reactions: rentalunshipped982
Mar 23, 2023
I apologize.

You are correct. I seem to have gotten quite a few messages somewhat dyslexically mixed up. I took a few minutes this morning (AFTER I had my coffee) to re-read the pertinent messages.

Of course, it doesn't help that I'm going through nearly 1000 game folders of my previous rejects and adding the titles to F95Checker. (something I've been planning for a while, but was too lazy to do because it is so time-consuming).

But, I am glad touchy found what he needed.
It's all good! Thanks for apologizing.

Reactions: GrammerCop
Aug 23, 2018
I finally came across this tool a couple of days ago and am absolutely loving the level of customization and ease of use so much, but I was wondering if it's possible to sort by most recent posts on the forum. I also imported the art threads I'm watching so there's typically content updates in posts instead of to the thread itself so sorting by last update doesn't work for those. Is this already somewhere and I've just missed it or would it be possible to add?

Reactions: rentalunshipped982
Mar 23, 2023
I finally came across this tool a couple of days ago and am absolutely loving the level of customization and ease of use so much, but I was wondering if it's possible to sort by most recent posts on the forum. I also imported the art threads I'm watching so there's typically content updates in posts instead of to the thread itself so sorting by last update doesn't work for those. Is this already somewhere and I've just missed it or would it be possible to add?
Don't think there is, but a good suggestion! Some threads are certainly slower than others, but might also be hard to implement in a way that is different enough compared to just browsing the threads.

Reactions: QuestionableNinja

Nyzerion

May 31, 2024
I download the latest release = no game list shown after putting my login.
Reset all and installed the beta version same thing I don't understand.

Mar 23, 2021
What games are you expecting in your list? IE - did you import a list or copied from previous version, etc?

Aug 23, 2018
last time I tested when you do a refresh it was showing what on the latest update page :/
You need to manually import games before they'll appear and be able to be refreshed. Only signing in doesn't do this. There are multiple ways to import games under the Manage -> Import tab on the right panel.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I think I know what you are talking about. If I am wrong, please let me know.

F95Checker does not contain the complete game list of F95zone.to. It is a library of YOUR games that you want to keep track of.
  • You would need to manually enter the game list, as QuestionableNinja said, or
  • you can import your F95 bookmarks
  • you can import all your links you have stored in a folder on your computer (like I did)
I do believe there is documentation in the OP or somewhere in this thread. I seem to remember seeing it.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I don't know if this is a bug, but the search feature failed to find the word "six" which should have brought up this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/six-v1-24-silver-sofa-studio.78969/

I know the game is abandoned, and I'm not that worried about it. Still, I have noticed several instances where the search would not find a game and I would have to go to the site and search for it myself. Unfortunately, this is the only instance I bothered to post. If I find more, I will add them.

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes