Tool - Ren'Py - F95Zone Paloslios Renpy Quick Translator

1. 5.00 star(s)

Itatsukerukk

dios gracias por el programa <3 ahora podre traducirme mis juegos sin saturar de pedidos ,un grande, hubo un juego que me dio problema pero gracias a ustedes los con experiencia me lo tradujeron pero de 6 juegos que traduje solo 1 dio problemas asi que sos un crack <3
  2. 5.00 star(s)

reslu

A remarkably user-friendly and highly effective translation tool, providing unparalleled convenience. Expressing my deep gratitude for the seamless experience offered by this exceptional tool. Thank you.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ankafra

Mas facil que esto, es imposible.
    Para obtener una traduccion con este programa, se tarda menos que en descargar el juego a traducir
    ¿Que sera lo siguiente? :p

Hau baino errazagoa, ezinezkoa da.
    Programa honekin itzulpen bat lortzeko, itzuli beharreko jokoa deskargatzea baino denbora gutxiago behar da
    Zer izango da hurrengoa? :p

Easier than this, it is impossible.
    To obtain a translation with this program, it takes less time than downloading the game to be translated
    What will be next? :p
  4. 5.00 star(s)

dmonkeypiece

Magnífico, como siempre... Otra cosita mas para la colección. Es un programa sencillo que solo por intuición puedes saber como funciona y encima al alcance de todos. Vamos a disfrutar esta joyita mientras esperamos la próxima cosita que se te ocurra. Gracias

Magnificent, as always... Another little thing for the collection. It is a simple program that only by intuition can you know how it works and, on top of that, it is accessible to everyone. Let's enjoy this little gem while we wait for the next little thing that comes to mind. Thank you
  5. 5.00 star(s)

CG7

This is very good, as it makes a quick translation, without complications or needing to know how Renpy works or to learn something new.

For most VN games this will work perfectly, in sandbox there will surely be texts that will not be translated, for that you have other more powerful programs.

But this is a free distribution and in my opinion it is a great contribution. There are many people who only play VN (me for example :ROFLMAO: )

And the fact that you can translate without extracting the RPA is very good, in case of need.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Kevklour

Excelente aporte, Como siempre se agradece, es una herramienta muy Facil y rapida de utilizar, Traducciones en menos de un minuto a diversos idiomas que mas se pude pedir , mas tarde en bajar el juego que en traducirlo.

Excellent contribution, as always appreciated, it is a very easy and quick tool to use, translations in less than a minute to various languages that you could ask for, more later in downloading the game than in translating it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

pafu01

It´s a really good program created by a great person who is always helping and contributing to the community, the tool itself is super intuitive and fast and if you have doubts about the false positives of the antivirus. He has a long history of contributing to the community and 0 problems .Thanks for sharing your knowledge friend
  8. 5.00 star(s)

EL DIOS ITACHI

very easy to use, very simple, takes no time at all to translate the games, easy and fast
    very easy to use, it is very simple, it takes nothing to translate the games, easy and fast To translate, something that saves a lot of time to be passing shortener after shortener from other sites to download the patch and thus be able to play the game you want to play or have to be waiting several days waiting for the translation patch, with this tool is very fast.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Rallende

I love this app! It's so easy to use and simple, which is great. I was surprised how quickly I was able to learn how to use it. It does things efficiently and its interface is super intuitive. If you are looking for something quick and easy, this is the option. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to simplify their digital life. In short, an incredibly useful and easy-to-use tool. Don't hesitate to try it!
    ---
    ¡Me encanta esta aplicación! Es tan fácil de usar y simple, lo cual es genial. Me sorprendió lo rápido que pude aprender a usarlo. Hace las cosas de manera eficiente y su interfaz es superintuitiva. Si estás buscando algo rápido y sencillo, esta es la opción. Definitivamente la recomendaría a cualquiera que quiera simplificar su vida digital. En resumen, una herramienta increíblemente útil y fácil de manejar. ¡No dudes en probarla!

It is easy to use and fast in the process, without problems with translations