Tool Ren'Py F95Zone Paloslios Renpy Quick Translator

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
As lately there are many people contributing their work in translations of Renpy games, I would also like to contribute my two cents.
I'm sharing this program because I promised and because I've seen some games with problems related to the option of .Rpy files through Unren.
With this program it is not necessary to use Unren or Renpy SDK or anything
It is important that there are no extraneous spaces or signs on the "path" of the program and games.
Obviously it is a program that, as its name indicates, will do a quick translation of the game's dialogues, do not expect to translate ALL the texts.
you have 2 options
-With .Rpy (for games that have .rpy) (you will get more texts)
-Only .Rpa (my great contribution to the community, unfortunately you will only get the dialogs and menus), but you don't need Unren or SDK or anything.

The operation is very simple (like all my programs), you just have to add the source language and the target language, select the type of extraction (with .Rpy or just .Rpa) and start.
I have decided to keep the console to see the tracking of the translation and possible errors, (I am not an expert in graphic issues)

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-31 213655.png

I add a list of languages supported by the translator (you can write the name or its code (both work)

Languages_codes.txt

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to thank me with a , it will be welcome. ;)

If you have any questions or problems, do not hesitate to comment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

ankafra

May 15, 2021
Muy facil y extremadamente rápido.
En solo unos pocos clicks obtienes, en menos de 1 minuto, el dialogo traducido.
Asombroso.

Oso erraza eta oso azkarra.
Klik gutxitan lortuko duzu, minutu 1 baino gutxiagoan, itzulitako elkarrizketa.
Harrigarria.

Very easy and extremely fast.
In just a few clicks you get, in less than 1 minute, the translated dialogue.
Amazing

Last edited:

Mister MK6

Mar 26, 2021
Another great program created by Paloslios, works very well, easy and fast, little more to say.
Otro programa genial creado por Paloslios funciona muy bien, fácil y rápido, poco mas que decir.

Last edited:

ollakua

Sep 19, 2020
As lately there are many people contributing their work in translations of Renpy games, I would also like to contribute my two cents.
I'm sharing this program because I promised and because I've seen some games with problems related to the option of .Rpy files through Unren.
It is important that there are no extraneous spaces or signs on the "path" of the program and games.
Obviously it is a program that, as its name indicates, will do a quick translation of the game's dialogues, do not expect to translate ALL the texts.
you have 2 options
-Only .Rpa (my great contribution to the community, unfortunately you will only get the dialogs and menus), but you don't need Unren or SDK or anything.

The operation is very simple (like all my programs), you just have to add the source language and the target language, select the type of extraction (with .Rpy or just .Rpa) and start.
I have decided to keep the console to see the tracking of the translation and possible errors, (I am not an expert in graphic issues)

View attachment 3313381

I add a list of languages supported by the translator (you can write the name or its code (both work)

Languages_codes.txt

you have 2 options

View attachment 3313381

Languages_codes.txt

Gracias por todo tus traducciones y herramientas de traduccion man....

gini1001

Dec 4, 2018
I've to put the korean(ko) language of the game, but can not find korean font...
when i locate my font file folder??

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
I've to put the korean(ko) language of the game, but can not find korean font...
when i locate my font file folder??
define gui.text_font = "Your Font.ttf"

gui.system_font = "Your Font.ttf"

You'll have to add "your font" in a folder in game/fonts, I guess.

I have never tried it

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
El idioma del cual queremos traducir es indistinto? es decir si aparece el juego en ruso e inglés y lo traduzco al español es indistinto elegir entre el ruso y el inglés o hay uno en específico?
Reitero lo que puse en otro post, muchísimas gracias!!!

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes