Tool Ren'Py F95Zone Paloslios Renpy Quick Translator

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
El idioma del cual queremos traducir es indistinto? es decir si aparece el juego en ruso e inglés y lo traduzco al español es indistinto elegir entre el ruso y el inglés o hay uno en específico?
Reitero lo que puse en otro post, muchísimas gracias!!!
For the source language you must add the original language of the game, that is, the language in which the DEV created the game scripts.
If you have doubts, the translator also supports "auto" as a language parameter, but I do not recommend it, because if it finds any similarity with another language it can create errors.

Reactions: LinchCAP

Marlon Lopez

Dec 10, 2021
define gui.text_font = "Your Font.ttf"

gui.system_font = "Your Font.ttf"

You'll have to add "your font" in a folder in game/fonts, I guess.

I have never tried it
Bro a la hora traducir sabes cual archivo hay que elegir para traducir los dialogos soy Nuevo en Esto gracias SI tienes La.molestia de Contestar

Gabriel044

Sep 9, 2021
muchas gracias por tan buena herramienta, ya eh visto que unciona de maravilla y ahora yo quiero usarla pero el problema es que no funciona para sistema de 32 bits.
Crees que mas adelante se podra usar en este sistema?

Thank you very much for such a good tool, I have seen that it works wonderfully and now I want to use it but the problem is that it does not work for a 32-bit system.

Do you think it can be used in this system later?

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
muchas gracias por tan buena herramienta, ya eh visto que unciona de maravilla y ahora yo quiero usarla pero el problema es que no funciona para sistema de 32 bits.
Crees que mas adelante se podra usar en este sistema?

Thank you very much for such a good tool, I have seen that it works wonderfully and now I want to use it but the problem is that it does not work for a 32-bit system.

Do you think it can be used in this system later?
No

Faber Andor

Nov 1, 2021
I don't want to take away anyone's business. :censored:
Sería mucho mejor entonces si tuvieras la decencia de eliminar " 'pt': 'portuguese' " de tu lista de idiomas soportados, de esta manera evitarías cualquier engaño sobre tu programa, ya que aparentemente no incluye hablantes de portugués

It would be much better then if you had the decency to remove " 'pt': 'portuguese' " from your list of supported languages, this way you would avoid any mistake about your program, since apparently it does not include Portuguese speakers.

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
Sería mucho mejor entonces si tuvieras la decencia de eliminar " 'pt': 'portuguese' " de tu lista de idiomas soportados, de esta manera evitarías cualquier engaño sobre tu programa, ya que aparentemente no incluye hablantes de portugués

It would be much better then if you had the decency to remove " 'pt': 'portuguese' " from your list of supported languages, this way you would avoid any mistake about your program, since apparently it does not include Portuguese speakers.
Decency?
I better shut up

I remember you... you were one of those "computer engineers" who tested "unren" (a command line) in Virus Total

Here

I'm tired of arguing with ignorant people, you can say whatever you want, for my part I have nothing more to say.

I have done it so that you do not accuse me now of wanting to take away your friend's business.

Last edited:

Faber Andor

Nov 1, 2021
I remember you... you were one of those "computer engineers" who tested "unren" (a command line) in Virus Total

Here

I'm tired of arguing with ignorant people, you can say whatever you want, for my part I have nothing more to say.

I also tested your first program with CG7 on VirusTotal, which had passed cleanly:

Here

and also this new program in this post:

By the way, I congratulate you for having managed to reduce the detections to just 4 (which must certainly be false positives related to the obfuscator), because there is nothing, nothing that justifies those 20 alerts in the VT with that program for the Brazilian group of F95. Furthermore, you don't need to be a computer/IT expert to be able to use Virus Total, because it is a public website made precisely for anyone to use and check whether any program or website could be risky to use or not (either which even this forum uses his API if I'm not mistaken).

And the reason I also tested Unren, a simple "command line", is precisely to show that I wasn't being biased or that I had done some photomontage just to attack, especially because you, knowing so much about computing, should know that many malware and ransomware attacks are carried out through... command lines :v , and depending on what was in Unren's commands, it could happen that some of the site's antiviruses detect something or not.

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
I also tested your first program with CG7 on VirusTotal, which had passed cleanly:

Here

and also this new program in this post:

By the way, I congratulate you for having managed to reduce the detections to just 4 (which must certainly be false positives related to the obfuscator), because there is nothing, nothing that justifies those 20 alerts in the VT with that program for the Brazilian group of F95. Furthermore, you don't need to be a computer/IT expert to be able to use Virus Total, because it is a public website made precisely for anyone to use and check whether any program or website could be risky to use or not (either which even this forum uses his API if I'm not mistaken).

And the reason I also tested Unren, a simple "command line", is precisely to show that I wasn't being biased or that I had done some photomontage just to attack, especially because you, knowing so much about computing, should know that many malware and ransomware attacks are carried out through... command lines :v , and depending on what was in Unren's commands, it could happen that some of the site's antiviruses detect something or not.
like I said....there is too much ignorance

Are you also going to condemn the other person who shares his translation program?

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes