Tool Ren'Py F95Zone Paloslios Renpy Quick Translator

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

MGRMAX

Aug 1, 2017
hola!, primero que nada, gracias por tu enorme trabajo, tengo una duda, quiero traducir un juego al español, pero este juego tiene dos idiomas el alemán y ingles lo que pasa es que quiero traducirlo desde el ingles pero me lo traduce desde el alemán, hay alguna forma de elegir desde que idioma quiero traducirlo o cambiando o borrando algún archivo?.

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
hola!, primero que nada, gracias por tu enorme trabajo, tengo una duda, quiero traducir un juego al español, pero este juego tiene dos idiomas el alemán y ingles lo que pasa es que quiero traducirlo desde el ingles pero me lo traduce desde el alemán, hay alguna forma de elegir desde que idioma quiero traducirlo o cambiando o borrando algún archivo?.
With this program you will only generate the translation from the original files with which the game was created
You must select the language with which the game was created.

Reactions: MGRMAX

Itatsukerukk

Apr 6, 2020
dios gracias por el programa <3 ahora podre traducirme mis juegos sin saturar de pedidos ,un grande, hubo un juego que me dio problema pero gracias a ustedes los con experiencia me lo tradujeron pero de 6 juegos que traduje solo 1 dio problemas asi que sos un crack <3

Hein Daddel

Modder
Nov 22, 2019
I'll keep an eye on it here.

Is it possible to integrate Deepl into the programme. (Deepl or Deepl Pro)?

An overview of "What it can and cannot do" would not be bad.

Greetings

Reactions: Mookys

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
I don't plan to add Deepl because it requires a "KEY" which is not free.
I was thinking about creating a pause during the extraction, so that "the user" can translate the texts themselves, with deepl or however they want, and then continue with the integration, that's very easy to do, but I'm currently focused on other things more important.

I only published this software to prevent many people from profiting from translations as is happening.
It is not my intention to publish improvements or anything like that, that is why my payment program already exists, which I am constantly updating.

Ludgebirge

Oct 22, 2020
As lately there are many people contributing their work in translations of Renpy games, I would also like to contribute my two cents.
I'm sharing this program because I promised and because I've seen some games with problems related to the option of .Rpy files through Unren.
With this program it is not necessary to use Unren or Renpy SDK or anything
It is important that there are no extraneous spaces or signs on the "path" of the program and games.
Obviously it is a program that, as its name indicates, will do a quick translation of the game's dialogues, do not expect to translate ALL the texts.
you have 2 options
-With .Rpy (for games that have .rpy) (you will get more texts)
-Only .Rpa (my great contribution to the community, unfortunately you will only get the dialogs and menus), but you don't need Unren or SDK or anything.

The operation is very simple (like all my programs), you just have to add the source language and the target language, select the type of extraction (with .Rpy or just .Rpa) and start.
I have decided to keep the console to see the tracking of the translation and possible errors, (I am not an expert in graphic issues)

View attachment 3313381

I add a list of languages supported by the translator (you can write the name or its code (both work)

Languages_codes.txt

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to thank me with a , it will be welcome. ;)

If you have any questions or problems, do not hesitate to comment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEEPL VERSION

View attachment 3387432

The new version ONLY works with Deepl
You need to add your Deepl KEY (ctrl+v)

Gracias, voy a tratar de seguir ttus instrucciones y probar, ya te dire, si he conseguido finalizar algo. Creo que empezare con algun juego de poco tamaño

Hein Daddel

Modder
Nov 22, 2019
What should the "key" look like? We can't work it out.

Is it the " Cat-Key "?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes