README F95zone Survival Guide - A guide to making everyone happy

tempesttemptemplar

Jul 16, 2017
Is there way to set default sorting of forum?

Currently I have to change filters from "first post" to "last post" manually every time. Not having to do that would be neat.

Kris Kross

Nov 22, 2020
Thank you very much.
Your post really made things clearer. It was surprisingly much easier than when I read the rules myself. :)

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Hey are there any like smaller "tips and tricks" to use on the platform ? for example is their any way to search in threads for pictures only ? so you only will see threads that include a picture? Also what is the most reliable way to find game/comic/manga Threads that start on the first site when searching by advanced search? i often times find comments on page 500 to the game but not the main game itself.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Hello n Hi I'm a new member on this site.
Couple of days ago I made some comment on someone's fan art and the person didn't take this well. Like at all, feels like I slept with his wife or something. Long short fast forward he posted back with some angry comments saying, How dare you making fun of my work. Go make your own art F head. And then follow up some guys also commented on that n also angryly comment on that too, like I'm the bad guy over here. After I made a post saying, don't you guys think both of you doing too much. After posting this comment one guy freak out so much that he pm me n said this ...
<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Hello n Hi I'm a new member on this site.
Couple of days ago I made some comment on someone's fan art and the person didn't take this well. Like at all, feels like I slept with his wife or something. Long short fast forward he posted back with some angry comments saying, How dare you making fun of my work. Go make your own art F head. And then follow up some guys also commented on that n also angryly comment on that too, like I'm the bad guy over here. After I made a post saying, don't you guys think both of you doing too much. After posting this comment one guy freak out so much that he pm me n said this ...
<snip>
The typical path to request support is by submitting a "Report" from the personal conversation and/or public post(s) - site moderation staff will look into it/them.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
The typical path to request support is by submitting a "Report" from the personal conversation and/or public post(s) - site moderation staff will look into it/them.
Thanks for listening the complain. (y)
It's just couple of weeks it's hard for me to come in this site n enjoy the content I love. The reason of this Trollers n bullies. Because of these people I'm suffering mental harassment.
Please Moderator I have a request can you please give us the ability or upgrade the site to have block option. Not this time but next year instead.
Specially people like theses who harassed & bully some people for their sick benefits.
I know that it's just not me but there are more people like me who also report n submit their complains to this discussion thread but doesn't work.
I know that you guys are busy and how many complains n reports you guys reads It just never ending. I mean this amount of complains/reports must be thousands a day. And I understand the fustration n the pain that you guys have. Especially solving n taking decisions this kind of problems.
So That's why I'm requesting please Moderator give us the Block Option.
It's just not only for me but for everyone in this site as well, every user/person who are victim of this oppressors. Specially those people who come in this site not enjoy or share but spread toxicity among the community n the threads as well.
And also there should be rule that,
If the number of blocks a person receives more than 5 time than any other individual person or users then that blocked user or person will be banned from the site permanently.
Please Sir or Mam take our complain/report humbly we will await your decision.
Thank you.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Thanks for listening the complain. (y)
It's just couple of weeks it's hard for me to come in this site n enjoy the content I love. The reason of this Trollers n bullies. Because of these people I'm suffering mental harassment.
Please Moderator I have a request can you please give us the ability or upgrade the site to have block option. Not this time but next year instead.
Specially people like theses who harassed & bully some people for their sick benefits.
I know that it's just not me but there are more people like me who also report n submit their complains to this discussion thread but doesn't work.
I know that you guys are busy and how many complains n reports you guys reads It just never ending. I mean this amount of complains/reports must be thousands a day. And I understand the fustration n the pain that you guys have. Especially solving n taking decisions this kind of problems.
So That's why I'm requesting please Moderator give us the Block Option.
It's just not only for me but for everyone in this site as well, every user/person who are victim of this oppressors. Specially those people who come in this site not enjoy or share but spread toxicity among the community n the threads as well.
And also there should be rule that,
If the number of blocks a person receives more than 5 time than any other individual person or users then that blocked user or person will be banned from the site permanently.
Please Sir or Mam take our complain/report humbly we will await your decision.
Thank you.
As mentioned you can Report any post for site attention. Someone from our volunteer staff will look into it.

You can "block" any individual by clicking the Ignore button for their account:
1635295851832.png

or
1635295861489.png
Letting self-appointed gangs "block" anyone they target to the point of site-banning would create outright wars and make things worse.

- fried

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
As mentioned you can Report any post for site attention. Someone from our volunteer staff will look into it.

View attachment 1470496
Wait a minute "Ignore" is The Block Option.:PogChamp:
Please Don't get me wrong I have searched for block button/option but didn't find it !?
But who knew that ignore is the block button. Yeah silly me :KEK:
or
View attachment 1470497
Letting self-appointed gangs "block" anyone they target to the point of site-banning would create outright wars and make things worse.

- fried
Nah brother don't get me wrong we're not looking for war.
It's just I don't any Toxers on thread bothering me or anyone else.
I just want to come to this site like a normal person and enjoy the content I love, that's all.
And thanks for the help brother (y).
It means alot.:)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

View attachment 1470496

or
View attachment 1470497

- fried
I've been on this site for a while but what does the 'Ignore' button actually do? Does it hide all of that user's posts from your view and/or keep them from replying and facepalming your posts? Some clarification would be nice.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I've been on this site for a while but what does the 'Ignore' button actually do? Does it hide all of that user's posts from your view and/or keep them from replying and facepalming your posts? Some clarification would be nice.
You won't see their posts in threads, though you can see their content if quoted by someone else.

Direct messages won't be sent to your account, it will immediately show you as having left the conversation (to the sender.)

They can still place reactions to your posts and those will be visible.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
You won't see their posts in threads, though you can see their content if quoted by someone else.

Direct messages won't be sent to your account, it will immediately show you as having left the conversation (to the sender.)

Thank you for the clarification!

Might I make a suggestion to how that works? I've noticed a trend recently, mostly with new players, where if you facepalm one of their posts, they will facepalm all of yours in revenge. This is immature.

I would recommend not allowing 'Ignored' players to react to your posts. They can still harass and bully the player through facepalming their posts.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021

Ok I have question ? is it possible ...
If a group of Toxers, let's say 3 - 5 ganged up on you or having a secret meeting such as PM - ing each other or doing some micro politics among them. So that they can make a false report to delete your posts/comments, so that they can keep theirs owe comments n opinions.

Or clearly you can say that, that or those group of people playing a mind game of sorts where they delete your comments/posts by falsely reporting by saying or choosing the option that it is off-topic something like that.

You know where they delete your comments n keeps their own, so you can be the bad guy in the thread or rather in this case wrongfully accused in the eyes of community n it's thread's members.
Which your not just falsely or wrongfully condemned by those Toxers.

You know what I'm saying.

So the question is if this is happens frequently, occasionally, and randomly to any other members of their respective threads or any other person .. ok.
Then how as a moderator you handle this kind situations.
Do you out right delete it or just fully dependent on the auto software ?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
If a group of Toxers, let's say 3 - 5 ganged up on you or having a secret meeting such as PM - ing each other or doing some micro politics among them. So that they can make a false report to delete your posts/comments, so that they can keep theirs owe comments n opinions.

Or clearly you can say that, that or those group of people playing a mind game of sorts where they delete your comments/posts by falsely reporting by saying or choosing the option that it is off-topic something like that.

You know where they delete your comments n keeps their own, so you can be the bad guy in the thread or rather in this case wrongfully accused in the eyes of community n it's thread's members.
Which your not just falsely or wrongfully condemned by those Toxers.

You know what I'm saying.

So the question is if this is happens frequently, occasionally, and randomly to any other members of their respective threads or any other person .. ok.
fried probably has a better answer and I'm not trying to answer this for fried but I do have some thoughts on this.

This sort of thing happens ALL the time. It probably happens the most when a player posts constructive criticism, a complaint, or a "negative" comment about a game in the game's forum. There are a lot of fanboys on this site. Anything they consider to be uncomplimentary to the developer they group up on and ATTACK. They are blinded by hero worship and think that the developer can do no wrong and everything they do turns to gold. I've been attacked numerous times on the game forums from the fanboys who lurk on the forums all day long waiting for the next update.

Sometimes the moderators make the right call and sometimes they don't. When you have half a dozen or more fanboys reporting all your posts it is hard to win in this situation even though you are following all of the site rules.

I finally got tired of it and rarely post in the game forums anymore. I let my reviews do the talking. Thankfully, the fanboys can't reply to them and as long as I'm respectful in my review and follow the site rules they can't touch me.

It is sad that there are so many immature children on this site but after many wars with the fanboys it just wasn't worth my time and effort anymore! I ignore most of the game forums now unless I'm looking for specific answers or need to ask a game question that I can't find using the search feature. I write detailed reviews of nearly every game I play and avoid the forums so I don't have to deal with the fanboy problem.

My advice for other players is to do the same. Learn the lesson that it took me several years to learn.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
fried probably has a better answer and I'm not trying to answer this for fried but I do have some thoughts on this.

This sort of thing happens ALL the time. It probably happens the most when a player posts constructive criticism, a complaint, or a "negative" comment about a game in the game's forum. There are a lot of fanboys on this site. Anything they consider to be uncomplimentary to the developer they group up on and ATTACK. They are blinded by hero worship and think that the developer can do no wrong and everything they do turns to gold. I've been attacked numerous times on the game forums from the fanboys who lurk on the forums all day long waiting for the next update.

Sometimes the moderators make the right call and sometimes they don't. When you have half a dozen or more fanboys reporting all your posts it is hard to win in this situation even though you are following all of the site rules.

I finally got tired of it and rarely post in the game forums anymore. I let my reviews do the talking. Thankfully, the fanboys can't reply to them and as long as I'm respectful in my review and follow the site rules they can't touch me.

It is sad that there are so many immature children on this site but after many wars with the fanboys it just wasn't worth my time and effort anymore! I ignore most of the game forums now unless I'm looking for specific answers or need to ask a game question that I can't find using the search feature. I write detailed reviews of nearly every game I play and avoid the forums so I don't have to deal with the fanboy problem.

My advice for other players is to do the same. Learn the lesson that it took me several years to learn.
Ok close ....

But how ?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Moderation staff are supposed to look at the context for posts which appear involved with rules violations, whether we learned about them from a report or our own travels. Even if a post clearly requires a moderation response, there may be post(s) before and/or after which are involved or affected, so we look around the thread and sometimes in user histories. When you see a bunch of posts suddenly vanish, that's because we are looking all around issues and not just targeting single posts.

If your well-meaning post content was fully related to other posts that had to be removed/edited, then yours may be swept up in the cleanup; we make that decision on a post-by-post basis.

We get "revenge reporting" at times and those are usually easy to spot, but again we apply the same rules to every issue.

Site volunteers are kept busy.

bc21

Aug 5, 2017
Is there a way to set the filter to not see somethig? Say I dont wat to see games that are "Censored" is there a way to block them using the filter?

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Is there a way to set the filter to not see somethig? Say I dont wat to see games that are "Censored" is there a way to block them using the filter?
If you go to advanced search there is a Field saying "tag"
and just below that is the Field " without Tag" put the things you DONT want in this one so you wont see those

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
So I was looking at the asset requests section, but the rules don't really address reviving old requests that are still unfulfilled, or making duplicate requests, so far as I can tell. Is there any sort guideline to unfulfilled requests?

Like if we're looking for an asset that's been previously requested without answer, should bump the topic? Start a new request? What would be the suggested turn-around time between the intial request and bumping or repeating the request?