README F95zone Survival Guide - A guide to making everyone happy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Regarding the FAQ, it's stated that it has long since been removed.
There's always been this question I've had (which surely should have been in an FAQ):
Q: Why is Bloo always so angry?​

Just curious. Perhaps it was answered once upon a time, but if so, I've forgotten. ^^"
because a "O" instead of a "W" at the end...

Reactions: whisperpuppy

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
I want to write a review a game, but I cannot find a button "Create / Write Review" anywhere.
Do I not have yet the rights to write a review, or where is said button hidden?

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
How does a commoner like me get noticed by a moderator by posting a walkthrough or guide for a game?
I know that I am a member of this forum for a while now, but never really took the opportunity to actively participate in the community. So this is kinda new to me. :geek:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I want to write a review a game, but I cannot find a button "Create / Write Review" anywhere.
Do I not have yet the rights to write a review, or where is said button hidden?
There is none as such. Click on the stars in the Header line over the OP and you get to the review editor window. I know it is a bit confusing the first (and second) time.

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
How does a commoner like me get noticed by a moderator by posting a walkthrough or guide for a game?
I know that I am a member of this forum for a while now, but never really took the opportunity to actively participate in the community. So this is kinda new to me. :geek:
The first and easiest way would be to tag the mod/uploader of a game using the "@" before their alias in a message in that thread. Also there is the handy little list of mods/Staff online on the launch page, where you could pm a staff member who might be able to help you find the right person to ask.

Reactions: Jamieee

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The first and easiest way would be to tag the mod/uploader of a game using the "@" before their alias in a message in that thread. Also there is the handy little list of mods/Staff online on the launch page, where you could pm a staff member who might be able to help you find the right person to ask.
As partanen already suggested about posting whatever you have to contribute - a walkthrough, a mod, a translation, a fix - just post a description of it to the thread it belongs to and attach your file or add a link to the post.
Then report your own post and if none of the specific reasons from the list don't apply, choose "Other". Add a short description and what you would like to be done with your post - link to the OP for example.

Just tagging or PM'ing may not work as well or as fast as you would like, but reporting always works.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have a question. I know how to do it for something that already exists, I just use the report option, but how do I get a hold of a mod or other person with the authority to make a rule 7 judgement before I even post anything questionable? I'm starting to help with a game that contains a pubescent character that is still less than 18 years of age, but her body in my image does have potential features that could raise questions. Only bust size is apparent in the image I've been working on as I have done no nudes of her at this time. The game itself is largely text based, a Twine game, and has apparently already been approved under rule 7, I just don't want to post anything that would be ruled against, so I would rather preempt that by asking for a review of the content before it can become an issue. The image is one of two different approaches I could take, the second being more favorable, based on images already shared in the thread of the game, but the less favorable one, which was the basis for mine, is in an anime style while the more favorable one is in a 3D style. Could I just find and PM a mod? Also, do PMs fall under rule 7 as well? I will be PMing the dev once I get any necessary clearance by mods to give him a proof of concept.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I have a question. I know how to do it for something that already exists, I just use the report option, but how do I get a hold of a mod or other person with the authority to make a rule 7 judgement before I even post anything questionable? I'm starting to help with a game that contains a pubescent character that is still less than 18 years of age, but her body in my image does have potential features that could raise questions. Only bust size is apparent in the image I've been working on as I have done no nudes of her at this time. The game itself is largely text based, a Twine game, and has apparently already been approved under rule 7, I just don't want to post anything that would be ruled against, so I would rather preempt that by asking for a review of the content before it can become an issue. The image is one of two different approaches I could take, the second being more favorable, based on images already shared in the thread of the game, but the less favorable one, which was the basis for mine, is in an anime style while the more favorable one is in a 3D style. Could I just find and PM a mod? Also, do PMs fall under rule 7 as well? I will be PMing the dev once I get any necessary clearance by mods to give him a proof of concept.
You could submit a Ticket and point to the content for consideration, as one option - this can get multiple people reviewing your request.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You could submit a Ticket and point to the content for consideration, as one option - this can get multiple people reviewing your request.
The problem is the content isn't on the site right now, I'm holding back so I don't get in trouble in case it falls into the violation range. I thought I could only submit a ticket for content that was already posted.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The problem is the content isn't on the site right now, I'm holding back so I don't get in trouble in case it falls into the violation range. I thought I could only submit a ticket for content that was already posted.
You could submit a Ticket and point to the content you intend to post, asking for a Rule 7 determination.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You could submit a Ticket and point to the content you intend to post, asking for a Rule 7 determination.
Ok, thank you for answering. To do that, do I use the report function or what? I did a bit of looking around on the site while waiting for the reply you ultimately gave me, but didn't find any separate submission method except the contact link at the bottom. Also tried a general internet search in case there was a thread discussing that.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Ok, thank you for answering. To do that, do I use the report function or what? I did a bit of looking around on the site while waiting for the reply you ultimately gave me, but didn't find any separate submission method except the contact link at the bottom. Also tried a general internet search in case there was a thread discussing that.
Tickets are located here:

1601183501147.png

And I should note we probably want to avoid making dozens of Rule #7 requests to Staff out of curiosity :) . Try to use good judgment in asking when it makes sense (that's to the general audience, not necessarily this situation.)

• Angry

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Tickets are located here:

View attachment 834367

And I should note we probably want to avoid making dozens of Rule #7 requests to Staff out of curiosity :) . Try to use good judgment in asking when it makes sense (that's to the general audience, not necessarily this situation.)
Wow, I was staring right at it the whole time. My fault, thanks again.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
This thread is helpful. Thanks. I will refer back to it later. Also I am reminded to read the FAQ now. . .