Facepalms

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I use it mostly when i disagree with someone but lack the level of English to express why i disagree.
Also would prefer a thumbs down option instead of a facepalm.

Reactions: Papa Lewd

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I use it mostly when i disagree with someone but lack the level of English to express why i disagree.
Also would prefer a thumbs down option instead of a facepalm.
But facepalm should not be for mere disagreement, it should mean that you think the comment is beyond stupid. For disagreement we could have a thumbs down. I use face-palm when someone on lets say a game clearly tagged with X fetish (and when its the main fetish of the game), asks whether its avoidable and also proceeds to insult whomever likes said tag.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
But facepalm should not be for mere disagreement, it should mean that you think the comment is beyond stupid. For disagreement we could have a thumbs down. I use face-palm when someone on lets say a game clearly tagged with X fetish, asks whether its avoidable and also proceeds to insult whomever likes said tag.
Yeah i know but i either ignore it, give a facepalm or try and fail to have a discussion, i have given 3,900 reactions only 206 are facepalms.
Also might be a bit controversial but i have no prob with people asking if something's avoidable as long as they don't proceed to try and change it or like u said insult the fans of said content, cuz the tags in this forum are trash.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Not you ImperialD

Sorry, this whole tread...
Boomers complaining, it's just too funny. I had to say it, and I'll say it again:

OK, BOOMER :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

ALSO :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Yup just what we need, more censorship.

Sometimes i can't stand people here, half of them don't even know wtf NTR stands for and can't properly use the term.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
can't say that I care. obviously it just means the person giving it is a useless dumdum. it's nice that they've agreed to self-indentify to save us from wasting time engaging with them.