VN Ren'Py Abandoned Faction Paradox [v0.4] [AlistairV]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah, no, she is perfect, if anything, I would say add another woman. Maybe the AI could get a body, even if it's a hologram or android, or he could find another companion, the Doctor generally had up to 3 at times, hell you could even just have a few he meets in places he needs to go that he can have fun with. For example, in Princess Trainer, he could go to the bar, the brothel, and the like, and have fun with some of those people.
agreed,keep liu the way she is,she's perfect,just give our evil timelord someone else to fit that different body type for other people,there's no need honestly to change perfection.

i still think that the doctor's daughter,jenny,would be perfect for this game,she was only in the one episode,and you could easily fit her into the story somewhere as a potential companion.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
agreed,keep liu the way she is,she's perfect,just give our evil timelord someone else to fit that different body type for other people,there's no need honestly to change perfection.

i still think that the doctor's daughter,jenny,would be perfect for this game,she was only in the one episode,and you could easily fit her into the story somewhere as a potential companion.
His granddaughter was an option too, and being used to a post apocalyptic world, who knows what she is willing to do now...? Could say her love interest in that world died and we come along and pick her up. :devilish:

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
His granddaughter was an option too, and being used to a post apocalyptic world, who knows what she is willing to do now...? Could say her love interest in that world died and we come along and pick her up. :devilish:
that could also work really well.

hell,the current doctor,13,would also be a great companion,maybe make her the hardest of them to get,but it'd be rewarding as hell having her being forced to do whatever you want her to do.

• Haha

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Is there any way to disable music? Doing it in the preferences does nothing. I prefer listening to my own music when playing.

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
Found a bug: If you delete the Faction Paradox mail after going to area 51, you cannot continue. The option in the main control room never appears.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there any way to disable music? Doing it in the preferences does nothing. I prefer listening to my own music when playing.
For now, you have to use the volume in your system tray, but of course that kills all sounds for it. :confused:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
hell,the current doctor,13,would also be a great companion
That's liable to be a controversial opinion among Who fans. Personally, I'd greatly prefer it if the game played around with the setting without involving the Doctor at all. But if it does ... well I gave up on the TV series 2/3rds of the way through the last series. I really don't want to see Thirteen turning up in my gaming.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
OK, my immediate first reaction is whatever the hell you've done to stop the volume sliders working, undo it. Why would you fuck with something like that?

D

Deleted member 42855

FIRST WE GET STRANGE NIGHTS BACK AND THEN THIS HOLY SHIT, GLAD YOU'RE BACK FAM

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
do you have to start from the begging with this version? my orevious saves show errors when i use them

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes