RPGM Abandoned Faefire Fantasy [v0.1.2] [Dakodanova]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

kingmich

May 21, 2017
will this game also get abandoned like his first one?
so let me get this right the game mc doesnt get anything straight all female fucking other males or animals ( even the smug shopkeep girl?) and this dev has done a dick move and just abandoned one of his games before?

ok so im guessing hes getting pay a good amount to make... this? or just trying con people now with this work making people think its a herm game when it is nothing of the sort and once he gets like i guess what 4 maybe 5 updateshes going just abandoned it and try to make something else?

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
Ok so can anyone enlighten me how to get ANY sceene. Cos fuck me i been following the TIPS even talked to every NPC went everywhere for 5 Days in Every time period and NOTHING

Undir

May 15, 2019
It has potential, and the art is good and out of the ordinary. I hope it continues.

Byakkushiya

Jun 26, 2020
after first mission nothing rly happends in game or i miss something, only event i had is lizz bath

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
So it was a potential NTR game with most of the girls would and could go after other guys dick rather with the MC....Dammit, the game look so nice yet we can't even control our character to having sex with them
Yeah guess that is me out fuck that man. The game seems like a NTR cuck fest and the MC might as well be a coat hanger.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
The art is so great, i hope MC gets more importance on future updates. If they invest only in bestially or cuck, i will leave the game (my opinion)
Yeah guess that is me out fuck that man. The game seems like a NTR cuck fest and the MC might as well be a coat hanger.
:| you might want to read the comments.... sister is kinda locked behind both of those things combined.
Dev has been playing too much Legend of Queen Opala and letting everyone but the MC fuck the girls.
Damn fuck that. Cheers mate
Damn i was baited so fucking hard in this one... That romance tag got me... Just to discover every LI is a whore

Sad moment lol
I recommend everyone telling your concerns to the creator directly once the subscribestar page is approved which should be soon. Maybe he will turn things around.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I recommend everyone telling your concerns to the creator directly once the subscribestar page is approved which should be soon. Maybe he will turn things around.
he has a itch page that people seem to have already went to. so you could tell him there.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Nah Dude... Let he do what he wants... It's his game after all

This is just a misunderstanding
Devs are generally looking for feedback and its an early game, if he takes the feedback and ignores it. Thats fine its his game, but don't avoid doing so just for that reason. He honestly might not realize.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes