VN Ren'Py Failing to Fathom [v0.4.5] [TwoHands]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TwoHands69

Jan 17, 2021
Ok..so got to wait till Dev actually put some info in the Changelog, Dev Note or Screenshot to tell/show us what kind of management there is.
The game features choices that will impact how the story progresses and that is what I intended to refer the management tag to.

Reactions: AhrimanH
Jul 23, 2017
I don't understand how this art style has become popular. Do people actually like this art style? I've been seeing a lot of games with it recently. I'm just really curious as to why.
I like all the art styles, variety keeps things fresh. If all visual novels and games were to just have the same art style it would become very boring lol.

I love it when it is drawn style, 3D simple, 3D realism, cell shaded like this one --- and everything in between.

Again it's the variety that keeps it fresh and makes each game unique to play (story as well but just referring to the visual aspect of it all at the moment)

Last edited:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
The game features choices that will impact how the story progresses and that is what I intended to refer the management tag to.
Ah...it is what i feared..its true that one has to manage when choosing multiple choice but that does not really count as what many other games on F95 counts management as.
If multiple choice does count as management, then there are quite a few titles i know that stands out to need to have the management tag but don't.
- Our Red String - You manage both Male and Female protag, they can end up as love interest or just a passer-by with choices that impact things like love and corruption, even some NTR/Cheating kink going on in the game.
- Good Girls Gone Bad - You manage a Female protag, going down many multiple choice with roughly 5~10+/- ending(for example NTR, Incest, owned by BBCs, gang's bimbo, etc) can't remember but i know its more than 5 endings, be it good or corrupt.
- Kingdom of Deception - You manage a Female protag, you need to maximize Character Affection, Faction Loyalty, Balancing or going down one path of Domination or Submission, Freedom or Slavery.
- and many more if anyone in the community can remember..

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Why the fuck am I getting notifications about reviews of this game I never played? I never even would - too cartoony for me.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Failing to Fathom [v0.2] [TwoHands] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 646 MB / 108 MB - FailingToFathom-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 612 MB / 74 MB - FailingToFathom-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I don't understand how this art style has become popular. Do people actually like this art style? I've been seeing a lot of games with it recently. I'm just really curious as to why.
It's different from the norm. Personally, after playing 20 games all with the same standard honey select looks, it gets old after a while. And, I'm sure this will also get old after a while, but at the moment, it's new and different. (not really new..but different enough from the common stuff I see)

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Why the fuck am I getting notifications about reviews of this game I never played? I never even would - too cartoony for me.
Cause you felt the need to comment on it multiple times, dumbass. So it notified you about a thread you felt the need to repeatedly tell ppl you weren't playing. It wouldn't be notifying you if you weren't a dumbass who felt the need to tell everyone what you weren't playing.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Failing to Fathom [v0.3] [TwoHands] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.3 · · · (164.7 MiB :: 1 GiB)
Mac v0.3 · · · (130.5 MiB :: 971.7 MiB )
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality (albeit barely), and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes