Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm reasonably sure she is using a tied off condom as a hair band to keep her ponytail up.
I would believe it. especially since she is using a Magic rod shaped like a cock.
1600619079864.png

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
I don't understand why people feel the incessant need to take decent character models and ruin them with over the top 60% of bodyweight boobs...
I don't understand why people feel the incessant need to come to threads about games with big beautiful tits when they obviously don't like them and cry about how amazingly awesome big tits are... to each their own man. Some of us like big massive tits. You don't. There are lots of games out there with girls with no tits. Go find one instead of trying to ruin someone else' fun.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Thank you for sharing.

I think everyone has their own preferences, I definitely like those big boobs even though it is unrealistic.

Anyway, this game is looking great. Pregnancy tag, neat art, beautiful girl.
Too bad MTL will butcher the story.
I think H-game with a substantial story makes the action hotter. At least it should give it some weight and not just mindless fucking. Emotion does make sex more interesting.

Reactions: Keldin and srg91

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Image calls are broken. I really wish people would stop batch translation, or at the very least stop batch translating image files....

To fix either the files need to be renamed, or the original translator needs to go in to his master translation, remove the translation he made for the image calls and release a patch.

Renaming all the files is a pain in the ass, would be easier if uzuaan fixes it themselves since they have the master file.

Reactions: EmiyaNata

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks the skill section is bugged? I can't learn any new skills besides the first ones.
EDIT: There is a high probability now that I have looked at it, that skills are broken. I need to grab an untouched copy of this game to compare. and fix the broken image calls anyways.

Reactions: Hentai Prince

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
EDIT: There is a high probability now that I have looked at it, that skills are broken. I need to grab an untouched copy of this game to compare. and fix the broken image calls anyways.
Yeah, I had a feeling. Unfortunately, I don't have an untouched copy of the game. If I did I would send it your way.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
I don't understand why people feel the incessant need to take decent character models and ruin them with over the top 60% of bodyweight boobs...
I whish more people think like you, its so rare to see a game with normal boobs in them, they are like 90% games huge and 10% flat (still I preffer flat over melons) but 1 in 1000 have normal looking boobs.

Still if the game looks promising I give it a try since sometimes you can find a great game like Karryn´s Prision (that MC got melons but still a great game) so Im giving this game a shot.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes