Collection Pinup Fainxel NSFW Art: Term 1-2, 4-10 [Fainxel]

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I honestly can't understand why would someone resize images to smaller size -or even worse, download the resized ones- on purpose.
Stop looking at low quality images. Do yourself a favor and download the full resolution instead.
Also, thank you for the upload :)

Reactions: TripleSix

derede

Jan 10, 2018
ain't gonna lie this look exactly like Sakimichan art but less polished lmao
I swear Fainxel and Firolian are same person. Cloths, color and character desings are really close to each other. Especially character eyes.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
its sad that they are not alots by package :/ wichto get more pics by package ( i mean, not a serie of multiples same pic with outfit difference )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw. it is normal that the term007 contain an empty folder on it ?

it have 4 folder ( and a show pic) but 1 of them is empty.

DImedrolZa

May 18, 2018
Found a post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where told that Firolian , Hemolami, Lacanishu, Hoobamon and Fainxel is the same artist. People on Hentai Foundry and svscomics also noticed similar artstyle at least between Firolian, Hoobamon and Fainxel so i think it`s more likely true that all these names is the one person.
"Lacanishu died". firolian said it on reddit. It could be meaning that he stopped drawing in that kind of style(lacanishu) or even literally.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
where told that Firolian , Hemolami, Lacanishu, Hoobamon and Fainxel is the same artist. People on Hentai Foundry and svscomics also noticed similar artstyle at least between Firolian, Hoobamon and Fainxel so i think it`s more likely true that all these names is the one person.
It's plausibly but you look at the games on here most look similar to each other, just look at 2d art in general when its made by Jap artists, just about all of the artists look like the work of one person. I dont disagree but there are so many artists out there and so much of the art you can compare hundreds of them and a majority look the same. COuld also be a couple artists sees someone work and decide they like the style and copy it.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview (not sure if it has all pics, but it has enough >300 pics):

• Love
Reactions: Kendra