Ren'Py Abandoned Fairly Odd Wish [Concept Build] [Genetic Games]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Great concept! Plus it's 'totally free'.

I hope it stays that way.

Now, if only the chicks were more distinguished model-wise and there was actually stuff to do...

But still, I could never move past imagining it, so who am I to criticize you for being the one to actually do something about it.

Reactions: Morah SDG

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Wow, such a harsh 1-star review for what is basically a proof of concept haha. Ouch! I wouldn't have even dreamed of reviewing something until it was at least at version numbers, I'd have just dropped my criticisms in the main thread. Oh well.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
"Trainer, Parody, Corruption , Male Protagonist, Vaginal Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Anal Sex"
And? What it Means? If all this tags not have in Current Version Game when Delete it! :mad:
You can say it more calm, but I have to agree, which I haven't paid attention to.

@ Genetic games @TheImage
Tags are only for content that got already released, so in this case it is no sexual content (for now).
Adding tags with no such actual content just confuses the community who use these to search for content,
but you could write it as an additional info for what content can be expected.

Edit: Just saw that not the dev made the OP
Yeah, my bad. I hadn't slept in 2 days so it just kinda went over my head.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So, because I just noticed, I thought it'd be worth bringing up why Vicky's model is based off this other piece of FOP work. Was this something the artist was given permission to do?
Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 8.24.12 PM.png

U

User_305918

Maybe add in some objective log or a hint log so players know what to do. If it’s one thing you don’t want, is people constantly whining about what to do or how to obtain something.

dusk1123

Jul 10, 2018
I say wanda needs a little more love but it’s much better then the god I speak it the American dad game & I do hope if this becomes a game that tootie will be added in.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Flonomaw

Mar 10, 2018
The concept and art looks nice but there is little to go off of right now.
Down the line it would probably be nice to see some Jimmy Neutron references because they had cross overs.
Last comment is NO Poof (not even aged forward because I like to keep some fragments of my childhood)

Genetic games

Making Fairly Odd Wish
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2018
The concept and art looks nice but there is little to go off of right now.
Down the line it would probably be nice to see some Jimmy Neutron references because they had cross overs.
Last comment is NO Poof (not even aged forward because I like to keep some fragments of my childhood)
DW i don't plan to have poof or the dog

UsualRain

Feb 27, 2018
I welcome this game to my highly anticipated probably going to be an abandoned list, but nevertheless best of luck to the developer

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes