Unity Abandoned Fairy and Transmuter [v0.0.1] [Tree Pixiey]

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
A story about a transmuter, that being dismissed by the king because of his incompetence curing the princess sickness. He said to the king that he will need him to cure the princess by transmuting a “Mythical Life Rejuvenate Crystal” or the princess will keep on coma. But the king ignored his word. Then he travels to another kingdom to start researching and experimenting by transmuting simpler items with multiple types of different material.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-08-27
Release Date: 2020-08-25
Developer: Tree Pixiey - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thank you Maleficent for sharing the game

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png
5.png 6.png 7.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The English in the description and that one screenshot really show that the Dev is not a native speaker... improving the translation by adding a proof reader seems mandatory before this game can deserve the "Language: English" description.

On the Pro side, the alchemy part sounds nice and the artwork is certainly interesting...
So this certainly has potential I suppose, just need more work on the writing part

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
Bruh. Why there's no volume regulation ingame?
Well, at least there's some xxx content for 0.0.1 version. That's a good sign.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Oh damn, another game concept I need to remove from my development notebook because someone beat me to it.
Oh well, my curiosity is definitely piqued.
Hey, don't let someone else doing it first stop you. PUBG isn't the most successful BR game. Gaming moves forward by people iterating on hat came before them.

Mar 28, 2020
Wow, the game art looks so cool and the concept of the game promising.

Good luck with the devlog. Hope the new release comes soon. (y)

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
i didn't want to say anything bad about this game but what for i need this alchemy? For cumshot? I didn't think so. How about little bit more imagination? :)

By this i didn't mean monsters or something like this. Fairy/pixie setting offering enough place for creativity.

elrg4573

Jun 19, 2017
Maybe I'm missing something, but how do you get to the xxx content? I've got high stats and fully upgraded, but on the sex menu the headings are still ??? and nothing happens when I press the start button