3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

BerserkGorilla

Feb 6, 2022
Beachside Bunnies Yo dude! Love your stuff man, this fairy game is my favorite so far. Thanks for your hard work and dedication.
I'd like to use this chance, seeing that you are using this site, to ask: Can we get sum pubes? I love me some pubes.
Anyways respect bro.

Reactions: The Corsair76

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FairyFindr-B120
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
Nice little game. The vibrations on the android version are a nice touch, they're very "useful" if you catch my drift. I wish more games would do that.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
codes:
chocolatefaeGreatly increases dark skin fairies appearing, also increases your chances to get a goblin catfish.
cumshowerFairies are permanently covered in cum
randomizeIgnore accessory set colors and completely randomize accessory appearance when swiping

new in build 125
frecklefanaticFreckles 100% of the time when swiping
frecklehaterNo freckles
lashiesenables all lower eyelash types when swiping (These can now be changed at level 8)

Experimental New codes in 150 (may break game)
fleshlightwipEnables fleshlight button (requires exp > 900)

Last edited:

The_Thinker

Oct 12, 2021
Greenskin fairies human
To be more precise Goblins faking that they are a Fairy. Even though Goblins are classified as a type of Fae, like Pixies, Brownies, Fairies, and so on. It would be nice if they allowed the removal of wings for characters that are Fae that never had wings to begin with (maybe even make it were the wings look more artificial to fit into the whole catfishing gimmick).

yveshana

Sep 28, 2019
I'm playing Build 69 on Android. Is there any way to migrate a fairy if I update? I just install the new version? I'm afraid to lose Lulu, Sweets or Valentina (especially Lulu).

BeeStrongBad

Feb 4, 2021
I'm playing Build 69 on Android. Is there any way to migrate a fairy if I update? I just install the new version? I'm afraid to lose Lulu, Sweets or Valentina (especially Lulu).
If you open the new APK on the installed device, you will be asked to update, your save will remain. Just make sure not to uninstall, only update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yveshana

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
To be more precise Goblins faking that they are a Fairy. Even though Goblins are classified as a type of Fae, like Pixies, Brownies, Fairies, and so on. It would be nice if they allowed the removal of wings for characters that are Fae that never had wings to begin with (maybe even make it were the wings look more artificial to fit into the whole catfishing gimmick).
that depends on what mythology you're following bruh

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes