HTML - Fake AI [v0.9.56] [Dahakma]

1. 5.00 star(s)

K_Nakamura

Great game, I enjoyed it A LOT.
    Great writing.
    From my perspective, the plot is finished at about 40% (i.e. the girl just starting to like it).

So a lot of work is ahead. Keep it up! ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Also, can't praise enough this near-future cyberpunkish world with cyberspace and in Eastern European style, I fucking love it!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

gianclod

version 0.8.73x

I really like this game, the story reallly is quite catchy and the character costumization is on point! My only suggestion, I would like to see more reaction from the other students to being dressed as a bimbo at school or in general to behave slutty at school.
    Can't wait to see it finished!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

shmanzu

3.5/5 Rounded up
    Relatively fun female humiliation game. The main character is constantly blackmailed into doing humiliating and sexual act for the plesure for some nerdy classmates . Relatively well written. Minigames are pretty annoying.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Centrophy

A game that is just like his previous titles. There's a janky wardrobe system, a horrid UI, and a slew of randomized minigames interspersed between snippets of character interactions. 99% of the game is textbased. Expect to work out your imagination to suss out what's going on. Oh, there's also some VRPG type game that has little effect on the RL sections. In fact, it seems like the VR game stuff was built to just comply with the VR game contest that was going on at tfgames. He does a great job of writing unlikable characters and outlandish scenarios.

Honestly, most of his games feel more like programming excersises for himself and less games or erotic stories.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

TotalCombat2050

Amazing concept and one which is rarely seen in adult games - a girl gets blackmailed and humiliated by a group of guys (and possibly girls in the future?). The writing style really complements the theme and makes it stand out even. The artwork and IRL/VR interaction are the cherry on top!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Rein

A very solid game, with a workable premise, a Main Character with a actual personality (even if said personality is „Annoying Basic Bitch”), and a good storyline. While sex is mostly just okay (the descriptions are pretty short, and the game has no artwork) the descent into slutdom is done well enough that it can be overlooked.

The game’s main weakness is an absolutely abyssal inventory interface, which makes managing clothing and equipment a complete nightmare. The purpose of the D&D game is also a bit unlcear to me. It sports a pretty develop system of classes, magic and transformations, but none of the stuff that happens ingame seems to affect the IRL the plotline, which makes it feel a bit extraneous.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

aa14

A fantastic start to the game. Plenty of content already. Perfect if you're into blackmail & humiliation. Not sure how much choice there actually is but I've enjoyed the transformation. Looking forward to more content!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Joe Steel

I came because of the small download, and stayed because of the writing. The gameplay is fun enough, but the story (and especially the inner voice of the MC) are what make this game a gem. It is very clear that the MC is unaware of how most of the others see here, which is all too human, and a lot of fun for the player.

It would be even better if the NPCs in the game-within-the-game were not just info boxes, but the NPCs in the main game more than make up for the lack of them in the inner game. I can't wait to see more.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

HoleInOne

I loved it. It lookes painty, but its more customizable than most games and he clothing system is very good. It has an actual game loop with choices and challanges game-within-a-game style (slutty swords and sandles + school life trainer in the same game!).
    There are minor bugs and typos, colors not always being what is written, and i would add a few preset bodies (thicc, slim and tiny maybe?) For people who cant be bothered with the avatar system.