Unity - Completed - Fake Hostel [Final] [Romantic Room]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Xar2018

Nice try but very unimaginative, tedious game play with very little reward but some form of weird toilet brush fetish. The makers must have thought "Just a bit of fun" while making this as the Brits would say.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Stardust07

Note: There is scat in this game that is unavoidable. Be warned

I usually don't give reviews this bad because even when games are lack luster in many aspects, they often times still provide quality in others.

However, that's not the case here.

I haven't played a game this bad in a very long time. I wanna keep it pretty short:

Gameplay: Terrible dialog interrupted by this super generic pipe minigame. This is not a dating sim, because in datin sims you have seperate storylines you can evovle (mostly) freely. This is strictly linear. Also, it doesn't have to do anythng with dating.

Story/Characters: Generic would be an understatement. Atrocious humor, most of the dialog is complete nonesense and I just started skipping it half-way.

H Quantity: Scenes happen pretty often but they are of very low variety

H Quality: Decent 2DCG renders. Seen worse. However, scenes are often buggy and not voiced, there aren't even soundeffects. Even meet and fuck games from like 10 years ago are better than this.

I would not recommend this to anyone. Nothing here is unique. Boring gameplay and poor scenes.