VN HTML Fall 4 Love [dev log]

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hello gamers,

For some months after playing almost all of well known adult games, I've started thinking and making my own game.

The first question was what engine I could use?
I've start with unity (because I was already know a little), but it's rapidely seems overpower (and over complicated for os and plateform compatiblity) for what I've in mind, so my second choice was twine and it's exactely what I needed.

I've start building all my tools and functions, make design and formatting to not look like 90% of the twine games I've see.

I've 3 difficulty level, it's not really incresing the difficulty, but you've less helper system (hints or statistics ).
I've wardrobe with clothes bonus or malus on player.
I've a layered images sytem too, with a background, the player and interlocutor, like a normal visual novel.
For the visual, I'm pretty hesitant. I don't know what type of visual I really want, picture, draw or even 3d render...
I'm on retouched pictures right now, and this pictures are all faked by me, I've a certain skills for that.

I want to make a story with a lot of choices and consequences, it's almost based only on dialogue responses and actions.

Story themes : female domination, humiliation, sissification, shemale, pregnancy, lactation, romance, dating sim, urination and many more.

It's pretty early in development, but I wanted to show what I've make so far in screenshots.

Any comments or advices are welcome.

f4l01.jpg f4l02.jpg f4l04.jpg f4l05.jpg f4l06.jpg

Last edited:

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
looks interesing, but how many stats will have a player ? after all only 2 main stats for player dont promise much variety regarding choices/seduction/corruption paths.

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for your interest,
The game has evolve and I continue to work on it. f4l08.jpg f4l07.jpg
The stats are way more complex now.
Some stats are interdependent.
I have add the detailed look of the player stats but it will be not active as default

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
these hormones looks very interesing, they are very unusal in game. so you can turn yourself to 100% testosterone (mindless) riped bodybuilder ? or 100% estrogen crybaby sissy ?
will hormone levels affect your mood ?

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Yeah, it is exaclly that! Except for the hormonal balance, put female hormone in your body will diminish your male hormone, this is some of the interdependent stats. I don't have planed the bodybuilder body (but I can add a state where the player is a little more muscular), what is show in picture is basically the start level of the player. After you can become a submissive little sissy or a brainless bimbo, or be dominant and manly, I want to give a panel of possibilities for the players.

Your hormonal level affect your arousal stat, and your arousal affect your mental stat.
Your mental stat affect your behavior, give you access or restrict your actions and responses.
Your physic stat evaluate your appearance and the way others see you.

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks, it's a lot of work to adjust everything. I hope so too for the storyline.

I have make my choice, my game will be with drawings.
It takes me way more time than pik up photo and fake it, but i like the result and it's far more omogen visually.

Example of some of the women you will meet and interact with (it's an early look).

f4l_somegirls.jpg

Last edited:

Debence97

Feb 16, 2022
Like the game so far. Is there a chance, that the main character actually get diapered? Maybe even as an underwear?

Reactions: kai1900

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i heard there are ai now which can draw some very nice pic, including xxx ones, that can solve pics problem.