Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Dear F4L boss, thank god you did not give up on the game. I was shock the following day of that day when i saw the title was taken off TFGames. I even went and spend some time posting a small trophies guide for 8/10 of the trophies i manage to find but its gone now.

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks Dreamatrix

I don't know what to think about TFgames admin, my only guess is that he have not play it otherwise.... he seems to have a real problem with my game, I don't undersand why he is so agains it, however for me it check all the boxes of themes that are on the site.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Got my eye on this, but I will wait until there is more updates with content before taking the time to play it.

JabbaJohnson

Dec 13, 2020
It is quite something different.
For version 0.10 there is already some good content there.

Would be cool if you could adjust how you look at the start. Sort of a character build sort of thing... but I know that this would be a lot of work.

Of course there has do be a fetish request .... :)
If you could include some sort of petplay. That one of these women wants to turn you into her slave puppy dog, then I be thrilled :)

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
My game has many genres, but not 3dcg, it's drawing tracing.
Fixed that for you :p

Its usually a good idea to tell players how much content they can expect

v0.1.0
First release.
Is as much as a chocolate dildo.

I finished the content in 4 minutes Categorically not worth anyone wasting there time with this yet. It has promise, arts good but come on... 4 minutes??? You need to give people time to get invested in the story and to see some of the mechanics at play.

For what its worth It already feels like there are way to many stats to keep track of, there is way too much going on each screen but + marks for not using the default twine sugar cube UI

IRTilter

Mar 29, 2018
Fixed that for you :p

Its usually a good idea to tell players how much content they can expect

Is as much as a chocolate dildo.

I finished the content in 4 minutes Categorically not worth anyone wasting there time with this yet. It has promise, arts good but come on... 4 minutes??? You need to give people time to get invested in the story and to see some of the mechanics at play.

For what its worth It already feels like there are way to many stats to keep track of, there is way too much going on each screen but + marks for not using the default twine sugar cube UI
Strange.. I downloaded it from TFG yesterday and spent around 30-45 minutes, maybe a little more. Did you read all the dialogue? It's possible that the particular options you chose only lead down undeveloped routes as there were a fair few options to pick or get depending on your stats.

Mdurn

Nov 24, 2018
I played the game yesterday, but only one path. I really enjoyed that, today I played it again and decided to try a different route and it seems there are 2 distinct Paths, and but I feel there is a hidden third that I have not found yet or I missed it in the dialogue.

Really looking forward to whats to come.

One of the Things I completely missed yesterday was going to the Bathroom

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Very cool.

While I'm here mostly for the feminization and sissy stuff, I hope it allows us to play in more dominant ways as well.
The art style is strange at first but it's pretty cool once you get used to it.

Looking forward for more updates!

b99

Oct 14, 2016
Its short, but the amount of options provided so far is rather promising. I hope the more dominant options don't just end up with no content or doing the usual trapped in a chastity cage for daring to talk back nonsense. Also hoping that theres still opportunities to be dominant if you do get transformed.

I'm guessing the blonde mother is supposed to be the father or is some other trans character based off what we've seen so far.

Reactions: Monaco1933

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
This has massive potential - great kink selection, well written, an interesting enough (if not groundbreaking) plot... and that art style is gorgeous :love: Reminds me a lot of GGGB.

I'm not one to sub to anything on a first release - burned too many times by promising starts immediately abandoned - but if you stick with this you'll definitely get my support :)

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks guys for the good commentaries!
I'm really glad that so much people like the release.

PatMacGroin
Thanks I will transmit to the proofreader Traptain.

tema018
The drawing on medical exam is mandatory, because it's dynamic illustrations depending of your future choices.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Gave it a quick download anyways since it was so small in size, and it was pretty good. My favorite characters are both moms although for different reasons, lol. Looking forward for more in the future.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes