• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Fall of the Angels [v0.0.1] [13th Sin Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

21zebras

So far, it's pretty good. I like the humor, the story is interesting, the models look good, however it has a couple of typos here and there, and sometimes the pacing is a bit faster than I would like, overall though it's a pretty good game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DES818

good story telling and cross over. a lot of rushed interactions and the instant everyone in love a bit weak. could use character development for more impact full scenes to hit the feels. dev new so its overall good but hope to see less rushed content to make it better in future updates.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

SirAlexander111

Refreshing. The koikatsu models used here are well customized and distinctive to each other which i rarely see in these kind of games. Story hooked me up along with the likeable li's.
    Storyline 5/5
    Direction 5/5
    Animation 4/5 (I would like to see some intimacy during sex scenes. Meaning some kissing either lip to lip or her body, lookin straight into her eyes enjoying bundle of expressions, I'm asking a lot haven't i!
    Characters 5/5
    MC personality (live and let live, but definitely not a pushover so bad guys better watch out)
    Every li's seem to have characteristic powers which might help mc during his course.
    Choices aren't that many but not unappreciable either so can't complain. Has good future and lookin forward.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Markosh_1973

I stumbled across this VN by chance a few days ago and just wanted to read up on the story a bit.
    My interest was aroused very quickly and I wanted to learn a little more.

Only unfortunately it became a bit difficult for me when MC woke up on Earth....
    His whole demeanor and behavior seemed more like that of a pubescent schoolboy.

That was my exit from the story!

But today I really wanted to know if there was any progress and of course I had to know how the story would probably continue!
    Luckily for me, I decided to keep reading and didn't regret it in the slightest!
    From this point on, only the end of the content made me stop ;-)
    I just love the whole story and the development so far!

From the "technical" side, my only complaint is that some automatic texts go on too fast to read properly. Likewise, it would be desirable if there could be a little foreplay before sex, or a little more variance, the existing romantic aspect is unfortunately somewhat lost here.
    The few minor spelling errors can be safely overlooked, as they are practically unnoticeable.
    The story itself reads very smoothly and the writing style fits very well.

So it only remains for me to hope every day for possible updates so that I can finally experience the story further!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

dickchappy420

I was intrigued by the thumbnail and saw "v0.2.0" and thought "Oh great, another game with zero content." But, it has good reviews so I decided to check it out anyway. This ended up being an incredibly pleasant surprise.

Pros:
    • Story is actually very interesting and kept me hooked until I finished all of the new chapter
    • Extremely large amount of content for being the second version posted. I thought it was going to end several times before it actually did.
    • Good variety of characters
    • Main character actually has emotions
    • No grinding bullshit
    • Built in optional walkthrough mode
    • Great humor that actually got me to audibly laugh a few times
    • Updates are entire story chapters, not just a small drop of content every week/month like most other games/VNs here
    Neutral:
    • This is purely a visual novel and contains no gameplay elements like combat or exploration. I'm personally just fine with that, especially since it often just ends up being a chore when those are included.
    • Pretty much every female character you interact with is immediately soaking wet for you. I generally dislike this, but you do still need to build up a relationship with them before they jump on your dick.
    Cons:
    • Sex scenes are currently lacking in variety. No blowjobs/titjobs/etc. just kissing and vaginal sex.
    • Slightly triggered by the rare spelling mistakes like "you're" instead of "your" but the English is perfectly comprehensible
    • There are rare occurrences of automatic text advance which are often too quick and I have to scroll back to see what was said
    • Preview for next chapter contains MAJOR SPOILERS and you should avoid looking at it. Please put a big warning with a confirmation if you're going to put that kind of stuff in a preview.
    Side note to the dev: I would change your version number to include what chapter is currently released instead of just "v0.2.0" as that almost made me avoid looking at it thinking it had no content. Most of the time a "v0.2.0" is posted here it has like 20 minutes of content not several hours.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

JMINATL

Review as of version: 0.1.0

Overall: Outstanding start to a Fantasy Adult VN.
    Amazing quality level for initial foray into the genre.

Details
    Kinetic: Yes. Some choices for flavor but no major consequences noted.
    Sandbox: No.
    Harem: Definitely looks that way :)
    Models: Models are good. Minor nit - I think the MC's face is too young for his body.
    Writing: Very good. A couple of minor typoes were noted across the entire chapter.
    Story: Original, engaging and good.

The Odd
    Earthgirls are easy - Every girl on Earth that sees the MC falls in looooove.
    You can chalk this up to angel aura or something, but it seems a bit over the top even in this man starved world. (Although the only other males we do see are complete sh*ts, so there is that..)

Update: There are a few locations where the text auto-advances instantly and you have to scroll back to read a line of dialogue. This should be fixed.

The Bad
    Nothing bad.

STAY AWAY IF
    - You hate reading
    - You want to fast click to the H scenes
    - You can't stand kinetic novels or want strongly meaningful choice.
    - You hate reading Chapter 1 before the book is done.

Summary
    A fun well written fantasy story in VN format. Barely 'Adult' at this point but plenty of teasing of the future. If you like them story-rich then this is for you.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

TheRug

For an initial release, it has a good amount of content and I like the cinematic chapter introduction... though do try to make it skippable. The pacing feels a bit off if you're used to grindy or sandbox VNs but it is acceptable to me. The characters' models are well done with clipping only noticeable on the main villain design in the scene where she has the King trapped (her hair clips into her ear). In the aforementioned scene, the game crashed once but that probably has more to do with my PC than the game. Also, the text skips without my clicking during some static scenes. Overall, I give it a 4.5 out of 5. stars and I look forward to its development.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

SkillXI

Absolutely loved it, seems like a good amount of time was put into a storyboard since it felt like a story that fits from start to end, instead of just small pieces of story. Characters seem interesting, and it isnt just a harem fetcher but has a good story around that. Defo looking forward to further updates