J103

Sep 22, 2016
I know everybody wants the new update as soon as possible but remember that the first releases of this game are beta versions and they already warned that saves won't work, so it doesn't make sense to post it here when a few days from now there's going to be another version that in theory shouldn't break old saves.

I say this because for some reason, after all this time, I come back to this thread and the only version I see is 0.5.0 BETA and if this is the version you've been playing you're probably going to have a bad time. That's unless something has changed since they explained how their releases were going to work in the future, but just in case I would be patient, wait, and wouldn't post the first version they release unless you want to start from the beginning every time.

Reactions: Dmoolah

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
You can't, it's bugged. Wait for the dev to fix.
B-but we fixed it, 4 months ago!

It seems that if no one updates this thread, people all over the internet won't even know about the release of the stable version.
It makes me laugh and sad at the same time.
I hope that with the release of stable 0.6.0 version, this will be fixed.

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
man I already shared the last big update of the game (that ended up being nothing new, content-wise). I'm not falling for that again. At least show what the changelog is exactly for the updates instead of putting it behind a paywall.

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
man I already shared the last big update of the game (that ended up being nothing new, content-wise). I'm not falling for that again. At least show what the changelog is exactly for the updates instead of putting it behind a paywall.
The list of changes is publicly available. It was posted on the same day in our discord. on the "announcement-board" channel.

Reactions: obake

Elle.effie

Feb 21, 2018

It seems that if no one updates this thread, people all over the internet won't even know about the release of the stable version.
I found the link at the end of the post, thank you very much. Would it be ok to put the links in the thread directly for updating the original post?

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
I found the link at the end of the post, thank you very much. Would it be ok to put the links in the thread directly for updating the original post?
You can always report a post if it has the latest version of the game. Moderators can then add it to the original one.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019

When are we getting the battle fuck combat?

Reactions: James1980

dwemers

Dec 13, 2019
entry point not found.
Unable to find the entry point for the DiscardVirtualMemory procedure in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Bipnip

Jun 5, 2018
It'd be wise to capitalise on the shows popularity and fallout in general right now with a new update. Also I want it, gimme gimme

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
Here you go, if stil interesting

** List of changes 0.6.0-beta.0 version:**

add: new animation with different stages
add: raider wasteland erotic event
add: khan base erotic event
add: stealth system demo (khan base)
add: khan base boxes and locks
add: effect discomfort
add: lockpick speed up hotkey
add: lockpick difficulty user option
add: lockpick base speed indicator
add: lockpick autoplay