ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Patch release 0.6.1 is available for .
Thanks, but still no Win7 x86 ?
It took me about 10 minutes to find the needed compatible Electron...

If you insist on using the latest biggest number - which is not compatible, then maybe make the game to allow using NW.JS - so I can use the executable version needed?
I don't know how to decrypt Electron packed game and don't care about program number. I care only if it works or not.

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
Thanks, but still no Win7 x86 ?
It took me about 10 minutes to find the needed compatible Electron...

If you insist on using the latest biggest number - which is not compatible, then maybe make the game to allow using NW.JS - so I can use the executable version needed?
I don't know how to decrypt Electron packed game and don't care about program number. I care only if it works or not.
It's not really about numbers. In new versions of electron, many bugs of the framework and chromium itself have been fixed, and various performance improvements have been made. The electron api also changes, which leads to incompatibility between different versions of electron and constantly changing scripts of the main process. In the current situation, we simply cannot devote much time to solving such problems.

However, we plan to release experimental builds on the legacy electron. But with limited user support. Future releases will be supplemented with such builds. Let's see what comes of this.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
It's not really about numbers. In new versions of electron, many bugs of the framework and chromium itself have been fixed, and various performance improvements have been made. The electron api also changes, which leads to incompatibility between different versions of electron and constantly changing scripts of the main process. In the current situation, we simply cannot devote much time to solving such problems.

However, we plan to release experimental builds on the legacy electron. But with limited user support. Future releases will be supplemented with such builds. Let's see what comes of this.
OK thanks. Good enough.
I have played some old version (don't remember what) of this game and remember that "it just worked".
I have no idea why creators of those tools make them incompatible and break things.
Some bugs fixed introducing new bugs.

.Czar.

Jun 9, 2017
The art style and quality is one of the best I have ever seen.
The whole game concept is also obviously very promising.
It's a shame there are only very few sex scenes currently. Although all of them are good and some of them are great.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
How to advance time here?
Need to adavance in time to interact with the screen on the cinema for prison quest please help.

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
OK thanks. Good enough.
I have played some old version (don't remember what) of this game and remember that "it just worked".
I have no idea why creators of those tools make them incompatible and break things.
Some bugs fixed introducing new bugs.
I'm not big expert in software matters, but if you do something like installing a virtual machine and running Linux version, will it work? (I wouldn’t want to spend a lot of time on something that wont work)

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I'm not big expert in software matters, but if you do something like installing a virtual machine and running Linux version, will it work? (I wouldn’t want to spend a lot of time on something that wont work)
If you ask me - I cannot give you the answer, because I don't know. BUT Virtual machines has limitations too, like low performance, so it can be trouble to run games if it run at all (usually it's software emulation without hardware acceleration to graphic and sound plus limited memory). Useful to testing only.

Reactions: Dvoika

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
How to advance time here?
Need to adavance in time to interact with the screen on the cinema for prison quest please help.
Currently, you can move in time using special waiting points. These are beds for sleeping at night, currently there are two of them, one in your room in the shelter and the other in Shady Sands. Or plenty of chairs/sofas for waiting during the day.
Time also flows while moving around the global map.
Different events that you find yourself in can also change the time.

Logically there are four time zones - morning, day, evening and night, in these zones the appearance of the map and the behavior of events can change. So if you need to do something “in the evening”, use a resting place and select the “wait until evening” option, or walk around the global map until the clock displays the interval between 18 and 22 hours.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Is this... Is this unreal/rpgm hybrid?
I think it's , the game total size is too low to be Unreal (which goes to GBs often) and the folder structure too different to be RPGM. If you open the LICENSE file with a text editor in the data folder you can see the license details for that.

Reactions: D4n0w4r

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
I think it's , the game total size is too low to be Unreal (which goes to GBs often) and the folder structure too different to be RPGM. If you open the LICENSE file with a text editor in the data folder you can see the license details for that.
Partially this is a stripped down and heavily modified corescript from rpgmv, the rest is our own developments using pixijs as a renderer. Game event code is transpiled from typescript. We are currently in the process of migrating to the Tiled map editor. The standard launch environment is electron, there is an experimental option to launch in a web browser, later there will be mobile devices. In general, we can say that this game is a web page.

Ameridaw

Sep 23, 2021
I must say, probably one of the first times I actually enjoyed an "RPG Maker"-esque game. My enjoyment of Fallout helps, of course, but the fact that this is actually quite well made is not insignificant. Very interested in how this develops.

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes