Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
This game is great, the only downside is no quest log, it's hard to keep track of all the quests, also some scenes are triggered very specific and if you miss it(time, place, or thing), you kind of have to start over, or reload a save. The first time I played through i missed the IT girl, the morning closet room, and those plants defeat in shady sands. But it's all good since you can just unlock the gallery through console, however it'd be nice if everything can be triggered at least once.

cum lover

Dec 22, 2018
This game is great, the only downside is no quest log, it's hard to keep track of all the quests, also some scenes are triggered very specific and if you miss it(time, place, or thing), you kind of have to start over, or reload a save. The first time I played through i missed the IT girl, the morning closet room, and those plants defeat in shady sands. But it's all good since you can just unlock the gallery through console, however it'd be nice if everything can be triggered at least once.
press F+12 go down the the type bar and type this $cheat.openMemories() it unlocks all scenes

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
Why does the [0.6.0 Stable game] that I play run only 5-10 FPS???
[The previous game v0.5.0 beta played without any FPS problems] Am I a solo player? The reason for this is that the game uses 60-80% of the CPU???
Most likely, the new version of chromium has blacklisted your system configuration for one reason or another, old or buggy drivers, niche video cards that have poor webgl functionality in modern browsers, etc. In such rare cases, disabling the system configuration filter may help, go to the game settings and enable the "Disable the safe mode of the GPU" option. But this can be a dangerous operation, so first try updating your video driver. Additional information is in the game handbook.

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
Do your saves still say the "current" version is v0.5.0 beta, for some reason? I'm having the same issue.

EDIT: The fix for this is the dumbest thing possible, but it seems to work.
  1. Export the save you want to load as a .json file.
  2. Open that save file in Notepad; it should be readable text.
  3. Where is says "version":"0.5.0-beta.0", change it to "0.6.0".
  4. Re-import the save.
  5. It should load perfectly fine now!
Yeah, that's actually not a good idea.

Beta versions of the game exist for semi-open testing, they are each time released right before the stable release. They are released only to people interested in testing, have "beta" in their name and display a special warning with information when the game is first launched. Among other bugs, they may contain bugs that can damage user saves. Saves from them are not designed to work in stable releases by default.

Each new version of the game involves the use of backward compatibility patches for saves. Beta versions are also necessary to create correct patches. We are making great efforts to support old saves in the game's dynamically changing infrastructure. Each stable release will receive well-tested save patches from previous stable releases.

Manual editing of save data can introduce completely unpredictable bugs into the gaming experience and seriously complicates the work of identifying bugs in the game. For example, by making these changes, you missed applying patches to migrate saves from 0.5.0 to 0.6.0, and perhaps now you may have problems using item storages in the game. Please don't do this, just use stable releases and everything should work out of the box.

Reactions: Joe Steel

SirMord

Aug 29, 2018
Most likely, the new version of chromium has blacklisted your system configuration for one reason or another, old or buggy drivers, niche video cards that have poor webgl functionality in modern browsers, etc. In such rare cases, disabling the system configuration filter may help, go to the game settings and enable the "Disable the safe mode of the GPU" option. But this can be a dangerous operation, so first try updating your video driver. Additional information is in the game handbook.
Thanks, I seem to be giving up on the AMD graphics card problem as expected.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Why change something that is working perfectly fine for something inconvenient that is constantly frustrating and annoying? Let the masochists stick with Win10. I have FreeBSD13 for work, and for playing games or watching movies Win7 is more than enough.
Of course Win7 is more than enough.
I tried Win10, but I didn't like some of it's behaviour (not mentioning it's sluggish and ugly, besides new bugs), so back to my old classic Win7. I would even use WinXP if possible.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Will there be Win x86 release for new version of the game?
I can see Download links: for the 0.5, but not for 0.6?

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
Care to explain why the games cant be removed and runs in background after pc restart?
Probably some internal error does not lead to exit from the process. Moreover, until the main process electron is ready. Because our error handler must then work.

Did this happen immediately after the start of the game? Without opening any windows?

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
Found this. A very serious bug. It's worth making a patch release.

A temporary solution is to kill the hanging processes in the task manager (there are probably about three of them) and start the game again.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
As long as they are supported by the electron/chromium developers, we can create x32 builds. But they will still only be able to work on Windows 10 or 11.
TECHNICAL: everything is possible
MARKETING: impossible
Yeah unfortunately marketing most of time wins

I have found this:
Electron 23 no longer supports Windows 7/8/8.1. Electron follows the planned Chromium deprecation policy, which will deprecate Windows 7/8/8.1 , as well as Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 support in Chromium 109.
Electron will end support of Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 beginning in Electron 23. [...] Electron 22 will be the last Electron major version to support Windows versions older than 10.
Available options:
- Downgrade to Electron v22
- Upgrade runtime environment (newer windows server version)

I have also found some info about KernelEx for Win7 being developed, but currently it's at initial stage and fails to install on my system.

SO question is if you can make it using Electron 22/Chromium 108??

Last edited:

cum lover

Dec 22, 2018
can anyone tell me where to find the water thing from the first quest the overseer give u i know he said its in vault 15 but i cant find it

Jul 29, 2018
can anyone tell me where to find the water thing from the first quest the overseer give u i know he said its in vault 15 but i cant find it
Considering this game follows the storyline from Fallout 1 the water chip is located in Vault 12 in city known to the wastelanders as Necropolis. Considering this parody currently contains only 4 of the original 13 locations the answer to your question is "In one of the future updates".

NitrogeniuM

Jan 31, 2018
Considering this game follows the storyline from Fallout 1 the water chip is located in Vault 12 in city known to the wastelanders as Necropolis. Considering this parody currently contains only 4 of the original 13 locations the answer to your question is "In one of the future updates".
Nah it's there it's chlorine, you gotta get to the lower floor of Vault 15 and i can't recall exactly but it was somewhere there

Jul 29, 2018
Nah it's there it's chlorine, you gotta get to the lower floor of Vault 15 and i can't recall exactly but it was somewhere there
Well pardon my mistake for not recognizing "overseer" which is a vault leader title as Aradesh who is basically the Shady Sands Mayor. And mistaking Shady Sands sidequest with their broken well for first main quest which is what the person said in their message.

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes