• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
How many new erotic scenes in update 0.6?

They are back after 4 years and their last two updates are not even half as long as the first update, and people are still giving them money for it....
There's no other game with similar high quality artwork, setting and fetishes. The devs said updates should be faster.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
There is no android port for this game. It should be on rpgm, maybe then someone could try to make a one.

MidnightScar

Jan 8, 2018
Still getting updates after all this time huh? I dropped this project off my list ages ago, but seem to be the same old. Shame really.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
Stopped sponsoring as soon as support for Win7 ended.
why the hell would you still use win7 for this long ? I mean i liked win7 too but that love wasnt this hardcore. just go to win10 and be done with it. if you simply like the outline of win7 on the desktop and such then you are able to change that i believe.

uberalles333

Mar 30, 2019
why the hell would you still use win7 for this long ? I mean i liked win7 too but that love wasnt this hardcore. just go to win10 and be done with it. if you simply like the outline of win7 on the desktop and such then you are able to change that i believe.
Why change something that is working perfectly fine for something inconvenient that is constantly frustrating and annoying? Let the masochists stick with Win10. I have FreeBSD13 for work, and for playing games or watching movies Win7 is more than enough.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes