Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, that's actually not a good idea.

Manual editing of save data can introduce completely unpredictable bugs into the gaming experience and seriously complicates the work of identifying bugs in the game. For example, by making these changes, you missed applying patches to migrate saves from 0.5.0 to 0.6.0, and perhaps now you may have problems using item storages in the game. Please don't do this, just use stable releases and everything should work out of the box.
I see, thank you for the information. I don't see any reason why someone shouldn't do it if they're aware of the risks, and do it at their own peril to avoid replaying the opening hours, but I wasn't aware the lack of save migration from betas was intended behavior.

Jackson593377

Sep 18, 2020
is there by chance a guide to get the scenes? Ive played through the game a few time and dont remember how to get all of the scenes, and I dont really like to just unlock the games in the cheat menu.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you! But was there anything in the game that told us to do that? I must have missed it.
Yes. She says that she needs to find a place to change, and then an activation spot appears and is the only action you can take. The game does not literally say "hey, an activation spot appeared just as she was thinking about finding a place, go click on it" but not game goes into that kind of detail without becoming bogged down in directions to the player. There are and have been games like that, where you just read a quest manual, close the manual, take the directed action, then open the quest manual and read the next direction. Those games don't succeed.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
this is a 7 year old game with 10 updates?
Theres some games that do this style of release with heavy content at start, 1st year of updates and then it just stops.
Presumably there's 1 guy that works hard and efficiently working on the project, burns out or finds out they don't want to work in the industry because their efforts aren't being rewarded and after they're gone the project stalls indefinitely or suffers a drastic drop in quality.

miZx

Jan 17, 2019
Patch release 0.6.1 is available for .
I think it would be cool to add more freedom of action in terms of “prostitution” So that you can still earn caps thereby (albeit not in huge amounts), although in fact there are a lot of ideas, but I will describe everything for a long time, The rest of the game is quite beautiful (regarding the visual component) And it’s a pity that there are so few points on the map where you can go. I thought that only ubisoft likes to do this in open world games XD

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
I think it would be cool to add more freedom of action in terms of “prostitution” So that you can still earn caps thereby (albeit not in huge amounts), although in fact there are a lot of ideas, but I will describe everything for a long time, The rest of the game is quite beautiful (regarding the visual component) And it’s a pity that there are so few points on the map where you can go. I thought that only ubisoft likes to do this in open world games XD
what are you saying? Natasha is pure!!!

9999poppy

Jul 22, 2022
2 question:

1.someone know how to broken suit/blacksuit(change suit skin) for v0.6? i try take dmg for enemy but no work(cannot broken suits to nude-armor)

2.where can find rags? only farmer the random shop?

Yotix

Apr 17, 2020
someone have walkthrough for this game, help meeee
Press Esc, click Handbook, click Quests and you see a list of all available main and side quests.

To find which ones you've played go Esc, click Journal. This lists which quest you've done and how.

Yotix

Apr 17, 2020
Patch release 0.6.1 is available for .
Since it says to inform you when bugs happen: Looking up locations in the Help system causes an error, but I assume you already know.
1. press Esc
2. click Handbook
3. click Farewell to Lisa
4. click Server Room
Result: Error
Repro rate: 3/3

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
Since it says to inform you when bugs happen: Looking up locations in the Help system causes an error, but I assume you already know.
1. press Esc
2. click Handbook
3. click Farewell to Lisa
4. click Server Room
Result: Error
Repro rate: 3/3
Thank you. Will be fixed in the next 0.7.x branch.

Reactions: Yotix
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes