NorwegianVikGuy

Jun 30, 2019
1 word, trash, fuck off with giving fire guns a chance to miss, at least the drawing are good, also aggro radius needs to be based on the model, not like 3 cells extra

Edit: Actually fuck off with any attack missing, how the hell can i miss 4 kicks in a row, wtf is wrong with you and your game (respectfully)
Someone hasn't experienced the joy of missing all your shots in a row then finally critically hitting for 0 damage like you can in the original games

Sep 7, 2020
1 word, trash, fuck off with giving fire guns a chance to miss, at least the drawing are good, also aggro radius needs to be based on the model, not like 3 cells extra

Edit: Actually fuck off with any attack missing, how the hell can i miss 4 kicks in a row, wtf is wrong with you and your game (respectfully)
User leyre forgets to add points to his Perception.

Jul 29, 2018
Someone hasn't experienced the joy of missing all your shots in a row then finally critically hitting for 0 damage like you can in the original games
You mean critically missing, randomly hitting another target and completely obliterating half your companions with unexpected friendly fire critical hit? Fallout 1 combat code was hilarious at times :-D

• Haha
Reactions: fgv2 and Aazkaal

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
User leyre forgets to add points to his Perception.
if there is a SPECIAL in this game it's nowhere to be found easily. levelups happen automatically.

anyway, is it currently impossible to return to the vault? i put literally all my inventory in the box, used the jumpsuit, guy still tells me i forgot to turn in my things

Hardor

May 29, 2020

Perhaps your fighting skills are simply shit? :p

I have easily seen some people miss whole clips of bullets without single hit, so that one is pretty easy. What actually need some skill is how one girl I know tried to kick her sister, who dodged the kick for her to kick a lamp post instead, hurt her leg and blame it on her sister, making her even more angry at her... ;)

Hardor

May 29, 2020
The game by the way needs a prostitution update. Playing as a female, there were certain prostitution dialogue options in the original F1 and F2, so it is kinda weird and funny if the prostitution is missing from the X-rated remake of the game... :p

Reactions: borowsien
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes