Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
Seems a technical update is coming on the 31st this month. As i understood it, public release may come a week later.
Was pleasantly surprised to see that this project is being worked on again. :)

Hope to see some progress after the technical. I've got some allergic reactions when i read the terms "technical update" but hey... let us see where it is going.
And i thought that all hope is lost. Thanks for a good news. It really make smile on my face.

Reactions: nerogaf

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Seems a technical update is coming on the 31st this month. As i understood it, public release may come a week later.
Was pleasantly surprised to see that this project is being worked on again. :)

Hope to see some progress after the technical. I've got some allergic reactions when i read the terms "technical update" but hey... let us see where it is going.
Sir, could You please publish a proof of Your words?
My greatest wishes to You!

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
is this game still alive? nothing on discord, nothing on patreon. And here already people say that the developer continued the legendary game

Reactions: nerogaf

J103

Sep 22, 2016
This game and MatM are my 2 biggest disappointments. I really hope the devs can really bring this back to life. I've seen some of the things they claim they've been working on so I won't be surprised if whenever they release a new version there isn't new content, but I expect to see some improvements to the old content at the very least because that's a ton of work and would convince me that maybe they're serious about it this time. The only problem is that it all sounds too good to be true and you all already know what that means more often than not.

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
This game and MatM are my 2 biggest disappointments. I really hope the devs can really bring this back to life. I've seen some of the things they claim they've been working on so I won't be surprised if whenever they release a new version there isn't new content, but I expect to see some improvements to the old content at the very least because that's a ton of work and would convince me that maybe they're serious about it this time. The only problem is that it all sounds too good to be true and you all already know what that means more often than not.
whats MatM?

J103

Sep 22, 2016
whats MatM?
Malise and the Machine. If there's a game that should be the example of why you should think twice before you support any developer, that's the one. Very promising at first, quickly became a scam. How the developer still manages to get money from people despite doing nothing with MatM for years, only to start developing another game after many broken promises, and now that game barely gets updates is something that I'll never be able to understand.

At least when the development of Fall:Out stopped the devs didn't pretend they were still working on it. Well, at least until now, we'll see if this promised new update changes that.

Reactions: Dr Oophenschmerts
Oct 30, 2018
Looks like there will indeed be an update today (30 minutes before RUS midnight, but still today)
1685564967526.png
Sounds like it might be a rocky one that needs hotfixed though.

EDIT - Patreon update is up for the $10 tier

Last edited:
Reactions: J103 and nerogaf

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Looks like there will indeed be an update today (30 minutes before RUS midnight, but still today)
View attachment 2665505
Sounds like it might be a rocky one that needs hotfixed though.

EDIT - Patreon update is up for the $10 tier
"... but wait until Saturday." - could someone publish this update on this site, knowing that the issues are unavoidable?
My gratitude to all who will share the new release!

Reactions: fiuojui

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
"... but wait until Saturday." - could someone publish this update on this site, knowing that the issues are unavoidable?
My gratitude to all who will share the new release!
How I would love to play the new version, but it's still better to wait, and in general, it is better to wait another year or so for the sake of quantitative improvement in terms of content.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Really, this game makes your top 2? I think Cloud Meadow and Subverse are more egregious offenders than this. One has been in a state of limbo for years and the other fucking died on arrival after all the money they got.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes