3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Seraphim2269

Mar 18, 2018
the new update is a virus? its coming up as malware, and its the only game ive ever downloaded to do so, also considering this game was abandoned i am suspect about its authenticity.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Oh great, new update. Surely, this will add more sex scenes and story-
add: animated Natasha's defecation option
ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif
Y'know I'm not sure if I should blame myself for expecting too much, or I should blame the dev's "priority"

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
I wont lie, as someone who is into scat stuff, I can't help but feel mostly satisfied with this update :ROFLMAO:

But I 100% agree that the devs are really taking their sweet time getting this game rolling.

Last edited:

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
You won't be able to play the game with Joiplay because it's no longer a full-fledged RPG Maker game (now it's just an imitation of it). Actually, it is written from scratch based on the electron platform.

Now we are already developing a version of the game that will work independently on the Android platform.
You can find screenshots from the early stages of the development process on our discord channel.

It's too early to talk about any deadlines, but we will definitely give you the opportunity to play this game on your smartphone.
I'll wait then ..been watching for what feels like a couple years ..or has it been years? bleh bad memory

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes