3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
Hey guys does anyone know hoe to extract the CG from the files? Would be pretty Awesome!
If you ever find out please share the info with me, I might be able to use it to get the audio files too.
EDIT: IGNORE THIS. IT WONT WORK FOR THIS GAME. will work on some other games so leaving it here in case.

bottom of the page

Click on choose file and head to game files

You'll need the System.JSON file which should be in (GAME'S NAME)/www/data- right at the bottom.

Click Detect and copy and paste the code inside the brackets into En/Decrypt code.

Click choose files under the code. go to (GAME'S NAME)/www/img

Click top of the list, Shift+ down until you hit the bottom, then click open

Finally save all as zip.

Sera Hill

Jun 19, 2018
EDIT: IGNORE THIS. IT WONT WORK FOR THIS GAME. will work on some other games so leaving it here in case.

bottom of the page

Click on choose file and head to game files

You'll need the System.JSON file which should be in (GAME'S NAME)/www/data- right at the bottom.

Click Detect and copy and paste the code inside the brackets into En/Decrypt code.

Click choose files under the code. go to (GAME'S NAME)/www/img

Click top of the list, Shift+ down until you hit the bottom, then click open

Finally save all as zip.
Thanks for trying at least, only response I have gotten for this.

sadazae

Aug 18, 2019
Here we go again. They are one more time (wait it's not the second time... never mind) taking their time for an update. They will come back and say "We are sorry for the release, we had some problems in life...". Like the other times :')

Reactions: Tirael

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hello Wastelander!

I wanted to ask friendly, if there is one of these F95-signature to fall: out, and if so, where I could get this.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes