3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
Any ETA on stable version and is there enough content to worth playing it?
Most likely, the release will take place towards the end of the day. If we finish earlier, the stable version will be posted in advance.

We have a , most of which is open to the public. There you can quickly find out all the necessary information.

Reactions: DigitalFire

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The release of the fixeded version will take place tomorrow, so I recommend that you wait a little longer.

There are a lot of questions about the save files. You don't need to search for it in the system folders, just go to the game menu and use the control buttons to export the save you need to a separate file, after which you can import it back in the same way.
View attachment 2672806
If the save is incompatible with the game version, then you will see it on the left side of the screen.
I've got a ton of old invalid saves that I'd like to quickly delete, if I can access the save folder.

Great to hear about the impending bugfixed version, and it is outstanding to see the game being worked on again. If you can get out one solid update to this, I will gladly patronize again.

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
I've got a ton of old invalid saves that I'd like to quickly delete, if I can access the save folder.
As I said, you don't need to search for anything, all save files are managed through the game menu. Just click on the ❌ button opposite the slot that you no longer need, and the save will be deleted.

Aria_Sinclair

Aug 22, 2018
It seems a bit weird that their latest Patreon post mentions the game hasn't been updated in 3 years and it costs $10 to view that post, LMAO

Maybe I'm being a bit pessimistic buuuuut it seems a bit scummy to come out of nowhere for a seemingly abandoned game and then right out the gate ask for money.

Idk, it's kind of weird.

But it's cool that the game is back, I guess.

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
Maybe I'm being a bit pessimistic buuuuut it seems a bit scummy to come out of nowhere for a seemingly abandoned game and then right out the gate ask for money.
The post is closed for paid access not because it is a bait to collect money from you, but because these are the rewards described in the patron tiers at the very beginning of the creation of this project. And we fulfill these conditions, as a sign of respect for the people who support us.

In addition, this is an unstable version, and, according to the idea, it should not have become publicly available until the moment of the fix, which we warned about in detail if you read our message on the kemono website.

The more stable version will still be released today?
Yes, the stable version will be released today, for tier 2 patrons.
The post will become available for public access on June 7.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes