3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm just hoping these devs have jobs or money saved away so that this project isn't draining them, $1200 split between three people is not a lot at all.
My monthly rent here in the UK is £525 so I can't imagine how stretched their budget would be.

I think a lot of people need to re-evaluate just how much money you get from Patreon and how much work is expected of these people. That's $400 per person, they're not eating at five star restaurants every night I assure you.
I think they should have a much longer release schedule, as painful as the wait is, and stream in between.

I never watch these streams myself but are always glad to hear about them, it's nice to know a dev is definitely working on the game and that your money isn't being wasted on people who are sitting moping about considering quitting, even though you might have a long wait you know something is still coming.
This game is still in the baby stages so hopefully they don't give up, if they can keep going it could be one of the best.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
let's pretend,that we all live in happy utopia,where living prices is all the same for everyone.

Last edited:

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I hope to God that quote actually works. Idk how quotes work <3.
I'm sorry for the confusion but I did not mean that they should deliver the work of 8 people at once at all. But personally I just believe if you're gonna 'promise' me an update by april, it better be there by april and how can I trust you at all if you don't live up to that. If anything the rest is just my own paranoia, trust issues etc. I'm sure they do an absolutely awesome job, (but of course we don't really get to see that...) and I know what they're really doing BTS isn't just wanking the hours away (I hope) but more just future-proofing. Playing it safe, buying equipment they need long-term and can't really start until they have it. Yes I mean Spine, but who knows if they have other stuff, and I think the fact I don't know is an issue. Communication is key right? I can understand lots of people playing on mobile that's no surprise, but 40%? Wowie. You think people do both or something? It's like you were saying DarkCookie spent most of that time just rewriting what I would imagine to be spaghetti code. Unless I misunderstood that..

I just wish we got more information, and less excuses, julkul expressed disappointment in them not making up another excuse this time, but in fact that seems like a good thing to me, means they're going about the right path in giving us some useful information instead of another "sorry", and it was good information. Hopefully soon they might start giving us some info on whats actually happening game-wise. Progress updates and the like, I see now that I may have trust issues with them, but it might appear they have it with us too. Maybe I'm misinterpreting they're lack of communication though.

In reality they could do whatever they wanted, and you came across with it's basically fair for them to be lacking like this, and I disagree, I mean it's entirely justified I'm sure, but it just seems too early, and way way wayyy too late at the same time. It might just be that thing of how many 0.1 games get abandoned, and quite frankly this game feels abandoned all the time, but they haven't actually abandoned it. Now whether thats down to communication or just life in general I don't know. But it's not a nice feeling to have around a game/dev one loves.

<3
No I know communication sucks lol <3

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I'm just hoping these devs have jobs or money saved away so that this project isn't draining them, $1200 split between three people is not a lot at all.
My monthly rent here in the UK is £525 so I can't imagine how stretched their budget would be.

I think a lot of people need to re-evaluate just how much money you get from Patreon and how much work is expected of these people. That's $400 per person, they're not eating at five star restaurants every night I assure you.
I think they should have a much longer release schedule, as painful as the wait is, and stream in between.

I never watch these streams myself but are always glad to hear about them, it's nice to know a dev is definitely working on the game and that your money isn't being wasted on people who are sitting moping about considering quitting, even though you might have a long wait you know something is still coming.
This game is still in the baby stages so hopefully they don't give up, if they can keep going it could be one of the best.
Naw we have three people, one of us has a dayjob but they're not getting paid from Patreon support either. Dvoika has two people, idk about how they split it but I hope they have dayjobs lol. I think it will be one of the best, these guys are ambitious af <3

But yea, we introduced streams and a stream archive for that reason, I hope Dvoika will do something like that soon :eek:

Reactions: GroPin

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thank God. I was getting worried I'd have to change my icon! ;)

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Ah I'm glad they're not giving an exact release date, I do hope it's this month but promising too much and not delivering is a bad habit to get in to indeed.
Looks like they're doing good work.

I wonder if we could get some battle fuck animations? I would hope mostly or exclusively rape ones though, I think Natasha fucking every critter that moves wouldn't fit the tone of the game.
Though later down the line perhaps she could be so corrupt that she'd have sex based attacks.
Perhaps that could be a cool option actually.
Choice between being a total whore and having those or joining the Brotherhood of Steel, who in this world only accept "pure" people(not necessarily virgins)
That'd be neat, you'd have to choose between more sexual content and easier access to the best weapons and armour.

Along with that some enemies that take a lot of bullets to kill but throw a little sexing their way and they go down nicely.

I think the game is fine without any of that though.
Basically, sex animations. More!

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
Cool
Now i got 2 fall outs to play!

:FeelsGoodMan:

Taboo's
Fallout: Vault 69

And this one of course

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I have great hopes for this. I hope to Krishna it isn't abandoned
I don't think its abandoned, but it more one of those Monster girl island like titles. Technically still alive but you wont see any real progress or updates till your death bed. Real shame.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Nah I believe them when they say it's just a hobby right now, there's no way they're getting enough money to support 3 people from Patreon. They'll be busy with part time jobs and other stuff as well, currently this just isn't sustainable for full time work.

It could still go bust of course but we'll just have to see what the next version is like.

It's amazing how good, well made games like this get crap money but utter turds like DMD get tens of thousands of dollars for blueballing everyone for literally years.

Besty

Oct 14, 2017
I like how carefully they copy the first fallout spirit and geography. A little bit sad about the speed of the development though.

Heinbloed1187

Mar 13, 2018
I’ve found the 2nd rope and the black jumpsuit. Does the story end here so far ? Because I can’t do anything more. Neither in vault 13,15 or the sand location.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I’ve found the 2nd rope and the black jumpsuit. Does the story end here so far ? Because I can’t do anything more. Neither in vault 13,15 or the sand location.
I'm pretty sure there's not much beyond that currently yeah. There's just other sex scenes you might have missed, like if you go sleep at that town Natasha will have sex dreams randomly, think there's a few.

Hopefully a new version is out soon, it takes a while but they add a lot per update. I've played countless games at 0.2 that don't even have 10% of this content.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes