3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
They had already taken a longer break and then surprisingly came back - even if only for a short time.
I would not give up the game completely and keep this thread under observation.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
The radiation has taken it's toll. Your death was lingering and extremely painful. Your adventure is done.
You are a member for over 3 years, and this is was your first post? And you even have this creepy-ass profile picture.

I'm sorry, I'm going to the church. There must be some eldritch demonic haunting behind this account.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
How much content is there currently? Wondering if I should even bother playing since it's seemingly abandoned.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
How much content is there currently? Wondering if I should even bother playing since it's seemingly abandoned.
Back in the day when I only played the first demo, the game was really promising. Had a couple of molestation and wardrobe malfunction scenes.

I don't think you have much to lose, you probably gonna breeze through it in less than 1-2 hours.

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
Back in the day when I only played the first demo, the game was really promising. Had a couple of molestation and wardrobe malfunction scenes.

I don't think you have much to lose, you probably gonna breeze through it in less than 1-2 hours.
Gotcha, thanks for the info.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes