RPGM - Completed - Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier [Final] [Charade Girl's]

1. 5.00 star(s)

goldarmor92

The concept alone is very interesting to me and it was executed quite well. There are dozens of "outfits" but since the premise is that Leona was cursed into never wearing clothes again, all of them are exclusively bodypaint except for some hats/hair accessories.

The combat involves matching colors and doing very basic thinking but it was somewhat engaging for hentai game standards. Each bodypaint you collect has abilities you can unlock by collecting EXP while wearing the paint. Many of the things you unlock this way are pretty interesting and I think some of them are required to progress her corruption.

The real fun to me is collecting the many bodypaints spread throughout the world and gradually corrupting Leona into walking around without covering herself. The corruption mechanics are admittedly pretty simple but the sheer number of bodypaints and abilities you can acquire make up for where it lacks. Another downside is the censorship but her model is effectively uncensored when walking through the world or battling.

One additional feature I found fun is that the 'S' key can swap her between nude and your selected bodypaint (when she's corrupted enough) so you can fully appreciate that she is always naked. The 5 star rating isn't to signify that this game is perfect but I felt obligated to boost the ratings as it's much better than the average of 3.5 it has at the time of this review

Final note is that a few of the songs they chose happened to be bangers like the theme in the forest
  2. 3.00 star(s)

maquim01

I have mixed feelings for this game. I liked the story of the fairies that painted the world and how this idea is well used in the gameplay. And for this reason it makes sense for our protagonist to be "naked" all the time. Even though it's a normal RPG, the color mechanics make sense and are fun. Body painting is another strong factor in the game and I can say that I enjoyed finding new clothes and seeing how they looked on the protagonist.
    After all that, let me talk about my problem... I didn't find the nun's outfit at the beginning of the game, so I didn't watch 10% of the H scenes and I couldn't progress through the scenes without finding this damn outfit...

Then I actually played an RPG with very rare exhibitionist scenes... and that sucks... it's impossible to find all the clothes without a tutorial or the help of the community and that's very frustrating, in the same way that it was impossible for me getting spells that attack in groups, then fighting all the enemies, was a very tiring task... For these reasons I can't give this game 5 stars...
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Pretty solid exhibitionism game where you slowly corrupt your character to show more skin and eventually fuck everyone in town.

Probably one of the most creative ways to plotwise explain why your character does not wear clothes, the dev created this uncolored world where your main objetive is to paint everything back to its original form and the best armor is bodypaint, as a result clothes are useless.

The combat is standart for rpg games but the coloring mechanics make it more interesting and the optional sex with some monsters also help make it feel less repetitive.

Lots of exhibitionism here so if this is your thing check it out.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

I sincerely wish this game was mtl'ed at least cause even mtl is better then... whatever the fuck this is. So my dumbass is playing this past 2am and just giving me a tired headache as I actually have to strongly process what the fuck I am reading. I like the premise however and would like to see more like this... but with a translation that aint total shit
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

Pretty Decent game. Played for about 14.5 hours, first couple hours are a grind; make sure to level up your armours. They each give separate benefits.

No pregnancy content in the game from what I can see. It might look like it but it is more "inflation" then anything else from getting pumped so full of cum.

Lore wise since the game was machine translated you learn to not really give too much shit.

Combat isn't too bad but it isn't great either. Pretty basic RPGM combat that most games have; Since you are painting the enemies start going from white to colour the more you do damage.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

rontantes

This is really the definitive game w/ public bodypainting. It has great exhibitionism and public nudity elements.

There are LOTS of outfits.

It is also an interesting twist on the normal RPGMaker mechanic, where color matters during fights.

Negatives include:
    Godawful translation
    Relatively grindy combat