RPGM - Completed - Fallen City [v1.0] [Slag Work]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Novadark

This game decent story and i really like the game as it has several npc to corrupt also good art style. Corruption part was also nice.
    As for downside:
    It felt like VN as did not give any option to which npc you have to corrupt game decide that for you and
    After some time it felt like the author wanted to finish the game asap and Ending I am not satisfied with ending as i thought it could have been more add to it.

Overall it really good game to play if you're in corruption and transformation Recommended for people who liked playing village of nightmare as it is similar.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

smithsmithsmith

A very cookie cutter HRPG. Story is a slight reversal of the default "adventurer must defeat demon king", now you're a servant of the demon king and must corrupt adventurers. Which you accomplish by... joining an adventurers guild and doing odd jobs. Early on there's some unique art for characters but it quickly devolves to silhouettes and the stock ones that come with RPGM, combat is just a straight turn based system and incredibly dull, little to no reward for exploration, the translation is passable but still noticably MTL and H scenes are mostly vanilla with some sausages (sorry, tentacles).

Two stars for at least being functional and giving clear instructions on where to go, but honestly don't waste your time on this.