• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Onhold FallenGod [v0.23] [Mihrad]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Rodita

May 22, 2017
What huge cloak... Its a fat-fat-fat-guy in there? Serious... Can't you try make a Organization XIII version of it? I guess this will fits much better... Or at least "minimize" the size... Is kind disconfort....

Mihrad

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2019
People may insult your work, but I hope that this does not stop you from continuing :) - With time comes skill!
Thank you I know my game is not good now but I will try make it better

Nov 2, 2020
ok this game for a prototype has some severe flaws. # 1 : adding a cheat menu is fine but punishing the player for it is kinda scummy. I mean no disrespect to your game dev but giving a choice to punish me is kinda bad and this ties into the next problem. # 2 : giving choice like the slave route prompt when there no trace of it so early on is waste of a textbox. Like the choice of R'''ping Hanabi, if you play an avenger but can't be a a total douche you just wasted another textbox. # 3 : your basicaly playing someone reincaranted as Neji Hyuuga which is kinda bad as he is from a high ranking clan. on top of this Neji is already a defined Character you should reincarnate as a nobody. youre literally the guy who created Zeno...for fuck sake let us choose our background. other then that my critique is over your game has a huge amount of potential but if your God is gonna reincarnate as a mortal a la isekai you shouldn't use pre existing Chracters from both franchise your parodying. PS : if your OC is god make him choose who he becomes your god for kami sake if you wnat to make him Sasuke or Naruto twin you can who gonna prevent god from doing that.

Mihrad

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2019
ok this game for a prototype has some severe flaws. # 1 : adding a cheat menu is fine but punishing the player for it is kinda scummy. I mean no disrespect to your game dev but giving a choice to punish me is kinda bad and this ties into the next problem. # 2 : giving choice like the slave route prompt when there no trace of it so early on is waste of a textbox. Like the choice of R'''ping Hanabi, if you play an avenger but can't be a a total douche you just wasted another textbox. # 3 : your basicaly playing someone reincaranted as Neji Hyuuga which is kinda bad as he is from a high ranking clan. on top of this Neji is already a defined Character you should reincarnate as a nobody. youre literally the guy who created Zeno...for fuck sake let us choose our background. other then that my critique is over your game has a huge amount of potential but if your God is gonna reincarnate as a mortal a la isekai you shouldn't use pre existing Chracters from both franchise your parodying. PS : if your OC is god make him choose who he becomes your god for kami sake if you wnat to make him Sasuke or Naruto twin you can who gonna prevent god from doing that.
ok #1 basically I didn't want add a cheat menu but patreons asked me add one so I had two choice add it only for patreons give them a code so only they can access it that wasn't fair for every one so choosed change name if they really need it
#2 I will add slave route later so I wanted those who play know that there is some thing like this in the game
and R"ping Hanabi was a meme because she's not legal and if you choose that for second time game will be end
#3 after completing Neji route I think I add another body option maybe . I will poll it in patreon between add another body for this world or go to next world and I will %100 I will add a nobody route in the next worlds

Nov 2, 2020
Ok cool but playing as neji by default who is an original character is wrong and I pointed that out. Sorry for the cheat menu critique but it is your game and your vision of it comes first before the patreons. I’m putting this criticism out to help you since I have some solutions to help you. I’m deeply sorry if I offended you but I just wanted to give y’a tips. I’ve been à D&D player so I know about world building and tried helping y’a. PS : Hanabi meme is fine but it breaks immersion and basically playing as god and not being able to do anything including saving you mom is dissapointing since being a god makes the player think he/she can do it.

Reactions: Mihrad

Mihrad

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2019
Ok cool but playing as neji by default who is an original character is wrong and I pointed that out. Sorry for the cheat menu critique but it is your game and your vision of it comes first before the patreons. I’m putting this criticism out to help you since I have some solutions to help you. I’m deeply sorry if I offended you but I just wanted to give y’a tips. I’ve been à D&D player so I know about world building and tried helping y’a. PS : Hanabi meme is fine but it breaks immersion and basically playing as god and not being able to do anything including saving you mom is dissapointing since being a god makes the player think he/she can do it.
Thanks for tips and your opinion you are right I will consider your tips in the future

Nov 2, 2020
No problem I also speak English pretty well and I am a connaisseur in Naruto Lore so if you need help if you’re willing I’ll help for free.also a suggestion for the cheat menu : make unlockable after a good play through of the player to reward them for not cheating by adding cheat that the current one wouldn’t have. It will entice them to play your game properly for better rewards and might give you publicity if your game is well done and like giving you a reputation boost as a game dev.

Mihrad

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2019
that's a good idea , join we can share ideas better if you are interested thank you

Reactions: NaotoUzumaki1001

Pirate King

Oct 5, 2017
I love the main subject , i feel a lot of potential in this game bro. I cant wait the other uptades ( pls fast man :) I love it....

Nov 2, 2020
Its a prototype in a alpha stage of development there isn’t much. I already gave the dev some helpful tips but his project is kicking off so give it some time it won’t be packed with content until the game is more stable. You should come back in a few months to see an updated change log. He can’t add more content until his game engine and gameplay is stable enough. Once he had the new content he will have to patch the bugs. Rince and repeat.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes