Seeking Fallout 4 Harem + Sex Mods

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
Hello guys, i like harem (and sex of course) and i really love the game "Fallout 4" so i would like to get some mods that have add more girls (with story if possible) that i could have sex scene with them + sex scene with the other girls that already in the game.
Are there any recommendation for mods like that?
(Thank u in advance)

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
recommend you ask around in LoversLab, as that community is basically responsible for the whole Fallout 3, 4 and new vegas sex mods scene. Probably will have a lot of answers there. Hope it helps

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yep, basically just follow everything from , they have plenty of tutorials and its relatively easy

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
recommend you ask around in LoversLab, as that community is basically responsible for the whole Fallout 3, 4 and new vegas sex mods scene. Probably will have a lot of answers there. Hope it helps
oh ok, thank u guys, i'll ask there i guess, my first time there
but if u could give me recommendations for mods like that(just the name) it will be helpful on my search

Mr_Darkling

Feb 7, 2024
Any recommendations for essential fallout 4 mods and a few... 'other' mods? Haven't modded it yet and only slightly modded Skyrim, so not sure what would work best for a base.