Fallout 4 mod pirating?

Jan 31, 2022
Where do you guys go to get FO4 mods that are behind paywalls on patreon and the like? I have been trying to find an author's stuff for a while and either he's not very distributed or is really aggressive about taking things down. Not posting their name here in case they have a web scrape alert set up. They create Wardrobe sets though, should give you the author in the first result.

Reactions: tmatzxzone

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Wait, since when does FO4 have enough players to warrant paywalls? I know Skyrim does, but FO4? Really? :unsure:
Some of the bigger mods are from the same designers/developers/artists as the skyrim mods since they both use the same engine (meaning its not that difficult for them to port over); so they'll make a separate patreon page to separate the two games and then paywall them too.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Some of the bigger mods are from the same designers/developers/artists as the skyrim mods since they both use the same engine (meaning its not that difficult for them to port over); so they'll make a separate patreon page to separate the two games and then paywall them too.
Interesting... You learn something new every day! ;) (y)

XedDead

Mar 16, 2021
If they're on Patreon you could always try Kemono Party if you haven't already. I know I've got some paywall mods for other games there.

Jan 31, 2022
Wait, since when does FO4 have enough players to warrant paywalls? I know Skyrim does, but FO4? Really? :unsure:
Yeah, there's a lot of content creators that have locked things behind their patreon or something. Vtaw is one of the ones I want to get the content for, they have a lot of color swaps locked behind a $10 tier...

If they're on Patreon you could always try Kemono Party if you haven't already. I know I've got some paywall mods for other games there.
I have looked, it appears that the two groups that use kemono and patreon don't overlap much for fallout 4...

Reactions: Gergar12

Eeveecon

Feb 3, 2023
There are a couple on there, but they are smart and shut down links after a while.

Fialych

Jul 24, 2023
Does anyone have these Vtaw mods: Vtaw Lana, Vtaw Academy, Vtaw Nurse, Vtaw Virgin Killer, Vtaw Summer Mini Dress, Vtaw November Dress, Vtaw Gothic Dress, Vtaw Officer, Vtaw Traveler, Vtaw Synth High Mobility Suit (HMS).

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Can anyone share AAF 171? Seems like AAF past v161 is only available on Pisscord now so i can't get it. It should only be 1 MB so you could just attach it here even.

Last edited:

nobody9265

Jan 15, 2019
Vtaw Mods up to 2024-06-19
Small Mods Materials:

Wardrobe 7 & 8 4K Materials:

Wardrobe 9 4K:

Wardrobe 10 Beta:

Notes:
- Use uBlock Origin.
- Use a VPN if you can't access Bunkr. I will not be uploading elsewhere due to DMCA.
- You will need 7zip to extract.
- Some files are split due to file size restrictions and Bunkr adds random characters to the end of file names causing an error when extracting so you need to delete those characters.
This is the proper file name format: <filename>.7z.00x
For example:
VtawWardrobe9Materialsv1.0 4K.7z.001
VtawWardrobe9Materialsv1.0 4K.7z.002
VtawWardrobe9Materialsv1.0 4K.7z.003
VtawWardrobe9Materialsv1.0 4K.7z.004

If there are any mods missing let me know. The files get purged if no one downloads them after a certain amount of time.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2022
Vtaw Mods up to 2024-02-21
Small Mods Materials:

Wardrobe 7 & 8 4K Materials:

Wardrobe 9 4K:

Wardrobe 10 Beta 0.05:

Notes:
- Use uBlock Origin.
- Use a VPN if you can't access Bunkr. I will not be uploading elsewhere due to DMCA.
- You will need 7zip to extract.
- Some files are split due to file size restrictions and Bunkr adds random characters to the end of file names causing an error when extracting so you need to delete those characters.
This is the proper file name format: <filename>.7z.00x
For example:
VtawWardrobe9Materialsv1.0 4K.7z.001
VtawWardrobe9Materialsv1.0 4K.7z.002
VtawWardrobe9Materialsv1.0 4K.7z.003
VtawWardrobe9Materialsv1.0 4K.7z.004

If there are any mods missing let me know. The files get purged if no one downloads them after a certain amount of time.
WOO this is exactly what I've been looking for. I wish there was a way to download all but this works juts fine.

I noticed with the downloads if you get a 429 error they seem to be limiting connections, if you use a download manager try limiting your connection per download to 1 at a time so that it doesn't flood the download and block your requests.